Any other lost soul is going to attend UFC 201 tonight?

rather be going to 201 over the crap i went to last wkend in chicago. 3 entertaining fights and a bunch of shit

I'll be there. I will be the explosive black guy with big muscles and a wifebeater. PM me your phone number and we can go to popeyes / maybe score some goo' goo' before the match. Might even grab a beer if i get real crazy.
Just be careful with the beers, you might get too explosive...

"Big name" cards can suck balls and "BS" cards can be awesome.

Have fun TS!

Card should be pretty entertaining! Have fun TS!

I'm also going to be there with a few friends.

Funny enough I am in section 201 somewhat centered on the cage a couple rows up. Not great but not terrible. Someone tell me if they see PVZ so I can kidnap her.

My grandmother,90 y old still can not decide,Ufc 201 or bingo show

Haha wow, got more love than hate! Is this a first at Sherdog?

Anyways, thanks guys! Just to clarify, I don't care about going alone at all! I watch all cards and PPVs at home by myself always lol. I actually prefer alone than have random people over talking over the fights...

And it ain't my first, been to 6 events! Gonna be my 7th!

Hope we all get good fights, cheers!

Enjoy the fights, bro. Watching fights live > tv. All those hating turd nuggets can eat a...turd nugget.

Enjoy, TS. This may be one of those surprising cards that deliver way more than they appear on paper.
Yeah, I didn't go to UFC 199 because the card looked weak, but man, I regret that hard now. It's the most entertaining card of the year.

Yeah, I didn't go to UFC 199 because the card looked weak, but man, I regret that hard now. It's the most entertaining card of the year.
It thought exactly the same and almost skipped watching it. Boy am I glad that I didn't make that mistake.

I understand going to bar alone

Have a bit to eat n a beer.

But going to concerts or events alone would suck in my opinion. Especially a wwe event, even geeks would look at you with sorrow and shame.

I always have the feeling when a card gets shit on it will be a good one.

That Ferguson fight in Dakota and the opening fight between nobodies at 199 had more excitement than the entire 200 card, so I wouldn't be that cynical about it.

and I mean if I had the opportunity to catch Lawler versus anybody live I wouldn't miss it.

Back