any one starting to believe in Soa

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
have been a long time fan of the Hulk he holds a ridiculous record of punch kos on the ground and is one of the most intimidating fighters on the planet. after his next quick ko people might not laugh when i say Soa for Champ.

Soa is probably the strongest fighter in the UFC in any weight class, dude could pull a truck. But his problem is his stand up is sloppy and that will be his downfall, but he could beat a lot of guys in UFC HW division and even some people in top 10 I think he could beat on the right night.

Nope, not buying it. He's probably going to lose a boring decision to Rosholt.

he actually has some reasonable standup he is just one of those fighters that fails to pull the trigger sometimes, his fight against sanchez is a classic example. he has improved vastly since then, don't be surprised if he starts knocking people out standing. not that i'm saying he's K1 material but he has brutal power.

Soa is probably the strongest fighter in the UFC in any weight class, dude could pull a truck. But his problem is his stand up is sloppy and that will be his downfall, but he could beat a lot of guys in UFC HW division and even some people in top 10 I think he could beat on the right night.

cormier is functionally stronger in terms of grappling. He handled soa pretty easily, but I am rooting for soa to do well

Anyone got a gif of his last KO, I missed it.

Soa has had 3 fights against fighters without ground games and rushed to take them to the ground. So, realistically, he hasn't proven anything other than he can fight extremely safe.

No. Really likable guy and wish him the best but he beat 3 below average grapplers. I mean any win in the UFC is a good win, but I don't think his skill set will match up to guys at the top.

Soa has had 3 fights against fighters without ground games and rushed to take them to the ground. So, realistically, he hasn't proven anything other than he can fight extremely safe.

he has proven he can ko people with a single punch on the ground how many can say that. if he gets his boxing and wrestling to the same level as his bjj and ground strikes people will flee in terror.

he has proven he can ko people with a single punch on the ground how many can say that. if he gets his boxing and wrestling to the same level as his bjj and ground strikes people will flee in terror.

so if he was a better fighter, then he would be intimidating. enlightening stuff.

I would like to see him against Jared Rosholt. He beats Jared and im in

Meh, I've already seen him merked by the likes of Eddie Sanchez.

although cormier smashed him, I think he does have potential, but I don't think he is fast enough for the top 5, kind of like bigfoot

the lack of speed could be a bigger issue than the wrestling. should be interesting to see his next fight. i'll have money on and the odds wills be good

Back