Any news on SSF?

standingzero

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey all,
I've been trying to get in contact with Ron from SSF for about 2 weeks. Ive emaild and PMed him. I live in Korea so it's hard to make phone calls with the time difference. I'm having an issue with one of my gis and need him to get back to me. I know he's a stand up guy and has been really helpful on this forum, so this isn't a bash on him whatsoever - I'm just trying to figure out what's up. Anybody know?

"To The Top" it's for when a thread starts getting lower in the forum or on the next page.

Edit- don't do it more than once at a time or you're a prick.

"To The Top" it's for when a thread starts getting lower in the forum or on the next page.

Edit- don't do it more than once at a time or you're a prick.

ahh thanks man,
so basically he's saying if it goes a while without any response to bump it?

Gonna sto ppost whoring at any point in time Foz?

Ron's usually pretty friggin quick with the email replies.

BTW, when Ron reads this, I've got to actually thank him for his immortal words in Montreal when I met him "Yo, just hang out downstairs at the hotel for a bit"

My answer was "EH? WTF that supposed to mean????"

Zero-PM sent.

Foppa21-Did you get any good pictures?

Zero-PM sent.

Foppa21-Did you get any good pictures?

Yeah. Come on, you were there when I was screaming like a giddy schoolgirl "OMG! That's Rich Franklin!"

From the nosebleeds at the event however, like 80% of my pictures showed up cos I had to use the digital zoom and sometimes it hadn't focussed enough

Back