Social Any MySpace vets here?

Very similar interface to fb I used it A lot from 20 03- I think 06/07, couldn’t use fb At the time cause u needed your college email or something and I had forgotten mine by then

My last Myspace profile pic was me with Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz and I was holding the gasoline jug. If i ever found out how to get it, it would be better than "Me and my boys in Jersey." Interseting fact about the gasoline jug; it was filled with Hypnotiq.

I used MySpace as my business card and resume for music in LA around 2006 and worked a LOT.

Myspace in 2005 is still to this day vastly superior to any version of Facebook, even the current version.

I loved being able to customize my page and have theme music. It was great. They also had a blog feature where I could post my short stories, or keep up with what my friends were writing.

It also was about having fun and connecting with people. Telling them who you are and what you like. It wasn't so damn commercial.

The fact that Facebook took over as the dominant platform even before Myspace got sold is evidence that people are dumb and will often choose an inferior product because they lack critical thinking skills.

MySpace was great. I had some found memories of that site. It eventually became a ghost town. I kept it to keep up with friends, but after 2008 hardly any used it anymore. Around 2011 I stopped using it and deleted it; there was simply no reason to use it anymore after nearly everyone jump to Facebook.

Pretty sure 99% of the pictures on myspace involved people "chucking the deuces".

The best thing about MySpace was it was just for posting pics. No political hot takes from liberal arts college kids or your crazy uncle Cletus who think they're special like on FB and Twitter.

Myspace in 2005 is still to this day vastly superior to any version of Facebook, even the current version.

I loved being able to customize my page and have theme music. It was great. They also had a blog feature where I could post my short stories, or keep up with what my friends were writing.

It also was about having fun and connecting with people. Telling them who you are and what you like. It wasn't so damn commercial.

The fact that Facebook took over as the dominant platform even before Myspace got sold is evidence that people are dumb and will often choose an inferior product because they lack critical thinking skills.
Everything is corporatized and quality takes a backseat to money. Same thing going on in government. Next president is a choice between two old senile buffoons.

Zuck took everything Tom worked for

x32szg0v37n41.jpg

Everything is corporatized and quality takes a backseat to money. Same thing going on in government. Next president is a choice between two old senile buffoons.
Yeah it's crazy. Regardless of which guy you're rooting for, you have to admit they're both senile buffoons. Maybe one's more senile and the other's more buffoon, but I'm flabbergasted that these were the best 2 guys we could find.

Yeah it's crazy. Regardless of which guy you're rooting for, you have to admit they're both senile buffoons. Maybe one's more senile and the other's more buffoon, but I'm flabbergasted that these were the best 2 guys we could find.
It melts my brain.

My band had a MySpace page. That’s the extent of my use. Someone else actually did the page. Not me.

Oh wow a memory of mine. I used Myspace one time back in like 2008 and met this local girl and we went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras spontaneously. I had lots of fun. Didn't get to fuck her as she realized she had started her period that day. Nobody in our group got to fuck her. We did parade her around Bourbon street showing her tits off though.

Edit: I just remembered too, our group had like 5 people and we shared this room with some couple we met because it was cheaper and we'd have more money. At like 5 AM in the room they just started having sex. The girl put on a show. Good times indeed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back