Any Marvel experts? Some questions on TOAA, Beyonder, LT etc.

Shit, Doom stole the Beyonder's powers at one point.

Doom_without_mask.jpg

doom6.jpg

Last edited:
Scathan is dead bro.

I meant I want to know what would happen if Scathan were around and judged against them. Would they just laugh and wipe him out still or what?

Whoever has the infinity gauntlet shall win? :icon_chee j/k

Whoever has the infinity gauntlet shall win? :icon_chee j/k

That's true over basically everybody. There's only a handful of beings who it doesn't affect.

Ranking the power of cosmic entities in Marvel is a fairly pointless endeavor, because they always retcon the shit out of who's the most powerful, or how powerful an entity can be. I mean why are spots 3 and 6 on that list taken up by Celestials? Traditionally, although powerful, they've never been top 10 material. Back in the day Exitar was presented as being the most powerful Celestial, and he was a fucking can who got besmirched by Susan Storm. Meanwhile the supposed leader of the Celestials, the other One Above All got murked by Thanos with the gauntlet along with Eternity et al. Now this list has Tiamut and Scathan ahead of LT? Whatever.

That list he posted is kinda bullshit. Anyone with the IG would trump almost everyone on that list (except for a select couple) and anyone with the HOTU would trump everyone except TOAA.

Anyone know how The Beyonders were able to kill the Living Tribunal?

Also is Thanos with a HOTU a match to LT, Eternity, Molecule Man etc?

He smoked the LT with the HOTU. Looks like he melted him lol.

I was told that the SoS is DC's equivalent to the HOTU but I'm not 100% sure.

Eternity is a bum. Everyone kicks that guy's ass.

Interesting read, I'm never a comic fan. But I'm curious how the Avengers is going to defeat Thanos in the future movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe then.

EDIT:
I also never understand how some humans can defeat cosmic entities as posted here.

How does that make him a can?

Does Galactus cry when he eats a planet?

Doom, a guy who threatens to take over entire planets, universes and dimensions-is suddenly weeping about people who died in 9-11.

Interesting read, I'm never a comic fan. But I'm curious how the Avengers is going to defeat Thanos in the future movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe then.

EDIT:
I also never understand how some humans can defeat cosmic entities as posted here.
its like how humans are the default race in fantasy and rpg's but always win in the end despite glaring weaknesses and defeciencies against supreme magical races. Dat human "heart".

its like how humans are the default race in fantasy and rpg's but always win in the end despite glaring weaknesses and defeciencies against supreme magical races. Dat human "heart".

lmao, true that.

Back