• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Khabib fan feeling uncomfortable about the Tony fight?

This will be the greatest match in MMA history.

I was 100% more nervous about Dustin because he has power in his hands. I give Tony a very low chance at beating Khabib now.

My rankings of dangerous opponents for Khabib is Conor>Dustin>Tony. I just don't see how Khabib loses aside from a one shot KO

No. Tony Ferguson is an egomaniacal asshole. Can't stand listening to anything he says.

Can't wait for Khabib to dominate his ass, submit or exploit him, and watch Tony fade on out in relevance after that.

Tony is a druggy, self-absorbed, unprincipled POS .. who causes drama with his wife/kid, while praying to himself, and thinking he's the shit.

Can't wait to see his skinny ass, broken.

Khabib is the man between them, Tony a social media wannabe.

I know it's the fight to make and all but that Ferguson guy is a little scary:

Yes you can drop him, but he gets back up and goes "so what?" or just starts rolling to bolivian until he gets his balance back.

Yes, we've seen that you can take him down but then what? He's there with those freakishly long limbs ready to take a neck (and if Dustin almost could, I bet you Tony definitely can)

Yes you may temporarily be winning the striking exchange but in the end he takes over with pressure, pace and by cutting you open.

Ultimately the point is that he has flaws of course but he's always capable of making up for those flaws with some other skill. Wherever the fight goes he always ends up winning and is not intimidated by any fighting situation.

As a Khabib fan this fight scares me a little and a part of me hopes iit does not happen
As a Khabib fan this fight won't scare me one bit until I see tony without his sunglasses on.

The fear should be, for Khabib and his fans, that the Tony fight never happens. Khabib cant claim LW GOAT if he never fights the toughest guy in his division. Khabib needs the Tony fight as more, if not more, than Tony.

You can have Khabob vs Ngannou and the khabobs will still be like "hE w1lL mAkE hlM tAp"

Back