Any info on Khabib's diet?

He's a natty animal with a gas tank for days. Surely I'm not the only one interested in his nutritional regimen. Other than burgers with extra cheese and coca cola, what does the GOAT eat? Livers from bears he has wrestled and murdered with his bare hands? Halal Borscht? Spill the beans if you have the inside scoop.

lol thanks for the chuckle TS.
In all honestly he probably just eats real clean and has good portion sizes. In his interviews when asked about money he always mentioned how “no matter how rich you are you only have one loaf of bread a day”.

But by far the most important factor in his conditioning I would say is his upbringing and training at high altitude - dude must have freak genetics on top of that.

RT did a youtube video and had a guy go to dagestan and try the khabib diet.

That being said, the segment sucked. The guy was some paleo or keto snob and complained about the food and did barely anything to describe the food and said nothing about the ingredients

He drink much gyspy tears.

01fMA7P.jpg

If you go through his episodes on Anatomy of a Fighter, or the episodes of his training camp on his personal YouTube channel, they randomly but briefly go over what he's eating. Quite often it's chicken, turkey or some sort of fish (200 grams) with a side salad (100 grams). It's quite possible the quantities differ, but you get the gist.

He's a natty animal with a gas tank for days. Surely I'm not the only one interested in his nutritional regimen. Other than burgers with extra cheese and coca cola, what does the GOAT eat? Livers from bears he has wrestled and murdered with his bare hands? Halal Borscht? Spill the beans if you have the inside scoop.
His secret no one wants to admit? No scientists , professional doctors want you to find out. Check it out here.
Ramadhan

Avar Hinkal with dried meat - natural doping. 1-15.jpg

This guy gets on my nerves but here you go. Worst food review ever. Whining and zero details or descriptions.

Unfortunately the biggest mistake Khabib made in his career right up to the Justin fight was not having a professional nutritionist, he'd have Islam or someone else just wing his diet without measuring things or counting cals, macros etc... I wish someone would really press him on this issue and point out his failed weight cuts if he tries to say 'nah it was okay', very bizarre for someone of his calibre and wealth to do that.

I came here only for tiramisu pics.
Leaving satisfied.

Back