Sally the Waitress
Carol the Soccer mom
Beatrice the cafeteria lady
Pam the bus driver
Pat the forklift driver
LaQuisha the DMV clerk
Maria the cleaning lady

Should be good
Do women actually drive forklifts though?

Serious question...

Does Invicta have a 155 division? Where do you cats watch these manlet sized women?

Not very familiar with the field at women's 155, but, aside from Harrison, the ones I've seen haven't been examples of future champions, imo. I like Reina, she's fun and has personality, but I don't really find her impressive as a fighter, if I'm honest.

If the UFC washes out 145, Anderson and Cyborg would be musts for this, just based on name value alone. Especially Cyborg. Basically, if the UFC ends up letting her go, any and every other org with women's divisions should do what they can to sign her. I think Cyborg would bring eyes to the PFL. And while I think they're doing great with what they have and have actually created some names and got me excited to watch perceived UFC also rans (who are really just good fighters), they need familiar names if they want to grow. Cyborg has a following, it would be a good idea to grab her.

well, he let much better fighter in Demetrious Johnson and much bigger draw in Sage Northcutt go to ONE in a time of their North American tv deal negotiations, so yes. she is an only fighter in virtually nonexistent division. like i said no reason to keep her.
I agree with you, I was just curious if you think Dana White would do her that favor especially with the UFC going to ESPN.

No, no org does, W155 in MMA is mostly random one-off fights. This tournament will be filled with featherweights.
I have wondered... I'm not exactly out of the loop, but I suppose there could be some smaller orgs who have a 155 division that I'm not familiar with. Thanks for clearing that up.

Kayla Harrison
Sally the Waitress
Carol the Soccer mom
Beatrice the cafeteria lady
Pam the bus driver
Pat the forklift driver
LaQuisha the DMV clerk
Maria the cleaning lady

Should be good

My money's on LaQuisha

I could see the UFC just letting go of Cyborg especially if they rematch ASAP and she loses again.

It's a division with no fighters basically, 500K payday reported., all seems pretty easy to move on from.

Back