ANY GUESSES FOR THE 2019 PFL WOMEN'S LIGHTWEIGHT ROSTER

RODNEY83

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
My guesses 1) Kayla Harrison (obviously), 2) Bronze Medal Winning Olympian Wrestler at 138 pounds Randi Miller, 3) Undefeated Lightweight Bobbi Jo Dalziel, 4) Jozette Cotton, 5) Pam Sorenson, 6) King Reina Miura, 7) Brittney Elkin, 8) Kaitlin Young, 9) Maura Tynanes, 10) Katja Vukovic, 11) Sarah Patterson, 12) Moriel Charneski

Cyborg maybe? Her contract with UFC is almost done.

Cyborg maybe? Her contract with UFC is almost done.
I think her mindset is UFC centered. Being in the UFC has always been her dream, I don't see her leaving. Maybe Alexis Dufrense will come out of retirement to give the PFL a shot. She had a real problem making weight at 145 in Bellator.

1) Kayla Harrison (3-0)
2) Bobbi Jo Dalziel (3-0)
3) Kaitlin Young (9-9-1)
4) Jozette Cotton (8-2)
5) Svetlana Khautova (2-0)
6) Randi Miller (1-0)
7) Latoya Walker (5-1)
8) Holli Salazar (1-0-1)

I don't think Sorenson, Patterson, Charneski and Elkin will be part of the tournament.

Waste of time. Might as well write the check to Kayla now.

How is their women’s lightweight but ufc can’t get chicks for 145

i can actually see Megan Anderson ending up there. with Cyborg most likely out of the picture there's no reason for UFC to keep that dead 145 division. no way she can make 135, so they would probably just release her.

Not looking forward to this division. Is just an expousure for Kayla Harrison....horrible field. The should probably move and do a 125 division for men with all the contracts of the ufc guys running out

How is their women’s lightweight but ufc can’t get chicks for 145
Because most of this tournament participants will be low lv featherweights fighting at 155.
There are a few featherweights out there, UFC just doesn't have interest in signing them.
Not looking forward to this division. Is just an expousure for Kayla Harrison....horrible field. The should probably move and do a 125 division for men with all the contracts of the ufc guys running out
Most flyweights have already signed with RIZIN/Brave/ONE. Others will end up on Combate Americas, probably.

Because most of this tournament participants will be low lv featherweights fighting at 155.
There are a few featherweights out there, UFC just doesn't have interest in signing them.

Most flyweights have already signed with RIZIN/Brave/ONE. Others will end up on Combate Americas, probably.
But still a better option to women’s 155. Also they have to sacrifice one of their 6 divisions to accommodate Kayla and her group. Which one it will be ?

But still a better option to women’s 155. Also they have to sacrifice one of their 6 divisions to accommodate Kayla and her group. Which one it will be ?
I'd rather have women's 155. The skill difference between some of the chicks should produce finishes. I don't mind some low lv MMA if it comes with fun finishes.

I think it will be featherweight, or at least i hope so. Enough of Palmer/Harrison wrestlefucking people, for fucks sake.

I'd rather have women's 155. The skill difference between some of the chicks should produce finishes. I don't mind some low lv MMA if it comes with fun finishes.

I think it will be featherweight, or at least i hope so. Enough of Palmer/Harrison wrestlefucking people, for fucks sake.

It could but also it could be the makings of the worst season, with the low level fighters.

Yep 145 was a tough division, shallow as fuck, just seeing a journey man fighting Palmer in the finals

Kayla Harrison
Sally the Waitress
Carol the Soccer mom
Beatrice the cafeteria lady
Pam the bus driver
Pat the forklift driver
LaQuisha the DMV clerk
Maria the cleaning lady

Should be good

Kayla Harrison
Sally the Waitress
Carol the Soccer mom
Pam the bus driver
Pat the forklift driver
LaQuisha the DMV clerk
Maria the cleaning lady

Should be good
Lol

spoiler alert......the 12th best fighter in the tournament is going to be very not good at MMA.

1) Kayla Harrison (3-0)
2) Bobbi Jo Dalziel (3-0)
3) Kaitlin Young (9-9-1)
4) Jozette Cotton (8-2)
5) Svetlana Khautova (2-0)
6) Randi Miller (1-0)
7) Latoya Walker (5-1)
8) Holli Salazar (1-0-1)

I don't think Sorenson, Patterson, Charneski and Elkin will be part of the tournament.
The PFL wants 12 fighters. So who would be the 4 you would add?

i can actually see Megan Anderson ending up there. with Cyborg most likely out of the picture there's no reason for UFC to keep that dead 145 division. no way she can make 135, so they would probably just release her.
Can you see Dana White releasing Megan Anderson in time for the PFL 2019 Regular Season? I don't think Dana White would do her that favor.

Kayla Harrison
Sally the Waitress
Carol the Soccer mom
Pam the bus driver
Pat the forklift driver
LaQuisha the DMV clerk
Maria the cleaning lady

Should be good
Hahaha hahaha hahaha.

The PFL wants 12 fighters. So who would be the 4 you would add?
my bad, forgot about it with so many 8 men tournament happening in MMA nowadays

hm, now it gets really hard, so instead of guessing i will just list fighters i would be interested in watching

9) Reina Miura (10-2)
10) Danyelle Wolf (0-0)
11) Courtney King (1-1)
12) Audrey Wolfe (1-0-1)

Can you see Dana White releasing Megan Anderson in time for the PFL 2019 Regular Season? I don't think Dana White would do her that favor.
well, he let much better fighter in Demetrious Johnson and much bigger draw in Sage Northcutt go to ONE in a time of their North American tv deal negotiations, so yes. she is an only fighter in virtually nonexistent division. like i said no reason to keep her.

Back