Any Fans of UK Grime Music Here?

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I've haven't been following the genre long but I like what I have heard so far. It's like Hip Hop with a twist and they seem to really focus on lyrics and hard hitting beats.

Thoughts or recommendations?

grime is shit music leeroy barnes likes urgh

In completely random fashion, I stumbled upon BearMan on Youtube. I grew up with rap music from an early age but over the years found myself almost despising it at times. Funny, clever, and not-too-serious BearMan offered a bit of a respite for me in this regard. I know BearMan is old as shit, but then again, so am I. :icon_chee

In completely random fashion, I stumbled upon BearMan on Youtube. I grew up with rap music from an early age but over the years found myself almost despising it at times. Funny, clever, and not-too-serious BearMan offered a bit of a respite for me in this regard. I know BearMan is old as shit, but then again, so am I. :icon_chee

Yeah man it's bear man, have you seen the size of my bear hand, it's a twenty centimetre span.

I like The Streets, if he counts

None of those tunes you posted are really grime though tbh. With the exception of maybe the Wiley tune.

Trim>>>>>>>

Minimal dubstep is way better in my opinion
[YT]U1q36ty9nLE[/YT]

dizzee rascals first album is in my truck right now. love that album.

the best

[YT]iaBdF2GC9mI[/YT]

Not a grime fan, but there are a few I still listen to these days.

Skepta is killing it right now.

I like instrumental grime. Not into Dizzee Rascal and shit, fuck that.

Some wicked grime/bass music around at the moment, Wen in particular is a producer I love.

"Your neck should be swingin', bruvva!"

I like instrumental grime. Not into Dizzee Rascal and shit, fuck that.

Some wicked grime/bass music around at the moment, Wen in particular is a producer I love.

"Your neck should be swingin', bruvva!"

Kinda ironic that Wen's entire gimmick is the chopped up vocals. I agree though, he is good.

Kinda ironic that Wen's entire gimmick is the chopped up vocals. I agree though, he is good.

Sorry, what I meant was I prefer less vocals. I'm not a fan of rap in general as a vocal delivery so the less vocals the better, when it comes to electronic music, for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back