Any Fans of UK Grime Music Here?

Sorry, what I meant was I prefer less vocals. I'm not a fan of rap in general as a vocal delivery so the less vocals the better, when it comes to electronic music, for me.

I get that. The vast majority of MCs studio albums/mixtapes are pure shite. It's a genre that has always been in its prime on live sets or on radio. A lot of the new wave producers are putting out stuff that stands out on it's own a lot more than a lot of early grime tracks would've without an MC. Stuff like Ice Rink is pretty much made purely for MCs to rally on.

Dizzies first album was enjoyable.

I'd like to add that Sway - This Is My Demo is one of my favourite albums.

I get that. The vast majority of MCs studio albums/mixtapes are pure shite. It's a genre that has always been in its prime on live sets or on radio. A lot of the new wave producers are putting out stuff that stands out on it's own a lot more than a lot of early grime tracks would've without an MC. Stuff like Ice Rink is pretty much made purely for MCs to rally on.

Also, I may have mentioned this before, but love the sig by the way. Brasseye rocks. I'm off to a grime night tonight - got any Clarkey Cat for me?

Yeah man it's bear man, have you seen the size of my bear hand, it's a twenty centimetre span.

Went to school with Bear Man and Tinie's manager.. good lads. Always in the music room free styling at lunch time.

P-Money used to be about the area too.

Mad how Grime has made a comeback.

Skepta is killing it, Wiley is still going and Stormzy is making waves.

Back