Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira - The Legend Returns - UFC 190

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
rodrigo_pride_champ-1024x733.jpg

[YT]FtTJAUCqc2g[/YT]

Struve isn't great. But Big Nog hasn't looked good in a looooong time. I'm hoping he goes out with a win here instead of another embarrassing KO. But I'm not very hopeful.

Wonder which excuse he picks when he loses this time.

Struve isn't great. But Big Nog hasn't looked good in a looooong time. I'm hoping he goes out with a win here instead of another embarrassing KO. But I'm not very hopeful.

Yep. The last time he really looked like a great fighter was almost nine years ago.

Man I want to see him retire, he's taken soooo much damage. He cake into the bar I used to work at one night after the Heath Herring fight and was one of the nicest guys I've ever met, i don't want to see his brain go to total mush. When I asked him how he survived the head kick from Heath he looked at me and said "I'm tough dude"

I really hope he can do it, but he's just looked so shot and super slow in his last few fights. Mir looked just as bad and turned it around, but Nogueira is even older and been through more wars.

Hey frank..thanks for the thread

I think struve finishes nog early

Nobody makes me emotional when they fight. Except Minotauro.

I would possibly root for him if I did not bet against him.

rodrigo_pride_champ-1024x733.jpg

[YT]FtTJAUCqc2g[/YT]

Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira returns home to Brazil to face Stefan Struve this Saturday at UFC 190. It's going to be fun watching him fight. What are your thoughts?

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

I'm flipped both ways on this fight a few times. I think now I'm leaning towards rooting for Struve because Big Nog hasn't looked good since the Couture fight and I just can't see him having a resurgence like some of the others in the division.

Imagine if Nog takes the belt, then Fedor comes and takes it off of him.
Reminiscent of the old days. Sniffle.

completely indifferent to wether or not he wins or losses

No. I like Struve, would rather see him get a win.

I always root for the over the hill old timers unless it's Frank Mir.

Back