Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira - The Legend Returns - UFC 190

Me too. All-time favorite.

Me three

(Always embarrassing to see disrespectful comments on big nog here on sherdog by 'New' mma 'fans', the guy is about the toughest sob in the business)

I have Shogun and Struve. So I guess Im going against the Nogs brothers. Like them as fighters but think they lose this time.

100% rooting for Nog. F-U to those who don't.

UFC should be embarrassed for letting him fight ....guess Chuck is the only one they cared about

I honestly don't want both Nogs, Shogun, Bigfoot, or Struve to lose. So I'm gonna feel bad for a few of them come Saturday night.

Rooting for him but Struve is going finish him unless lighting strikes. Struve has only 1 decision in his 25 wins and Nog should have retired years ago. He moves like he is wading through a swamp. He is a legend but all legends have to hang things up eventually

If I knew he'd retire with a win...then yes I want Nog to win.

If it's gonna take a loss for him to finally hang em up, then I hope Struve blasts him with a clean left hook on the button, and puts him out. One strike landed. One concussion. One more great case for riding off into the sunset. I don't wanna see anyone else beat the brakes off of him. He's too effing tough for his own good.

No, i'm not. I'm a huge fan but the guy needs to stop fighting. I'm going to skip over this fight, seriously. I don't care if he can get a W the athletic commission needs to stop sanctioning him and i'm not supporting this bullshit. also I think Struve will finish him.

Nog was huge for showing heart. Looks like that's his biggest enemy right now.

No, i'm not. I'm a huge fan but the guy needs to stop fighting. I'm going to skip over this fight, seriously. I don't care if he can get a W the athletic commission needs to stop sanctioning him and i'm not supporting this bullshit. also I think Struve will finish him.

Nog was huge for showing heart. Looks like that's his biggest enemy right now.

Nog is the new Sakuraba unfortunately. I wish that he would retire for his own good.

He is a guy that doesn't even resemble his former self in terms of speed or movement, has taken a massive amount of damage, and is being held together by duct tape after major surgeries to his back, hips, knees etc.

That is a death sentence in MMA.

Rooting against him. If he wins he might think he stills has "it" and will get a higher ranked opponent and get battered. The guy's taken enough damage. I hope this is his last fight for his well-being. Nothing left to prove, less than nothing to gain.

War Minotauro Nogueira.

Back