Antonio Braga Neto arrested after fighting bodyguards due to indecent exposure

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Source

antonio-braga-neto.jpg

"According to police sources, Braga Neto was urinating in public and exposing his genitals at a club in Manaus when a bodyguard came to reprehend him. Then a confusion started. About 10 bodyguards tried to control the fighter until the police came and arrested him. He signed a circunstancial term and went home"

What a ridiculous translation

Mobile translation: dude peed in a nightclub, not in the bathroom. Security guard came up, club called the police, dude fought back and it took 10 officers or bodyguards to restrain him. Not familiar with Brazilian law so I'm not exactly sure what a TCO is but he signed it at the police station and was released.

Can't tell if it actually took ten people to restrain him, or if there were just ten officers and guards there.

Moral of the story: don't pee on a Brazilian nightclub floor unless you want to get into a fight.

Who were the bodyguards guarding and why were 10 of them not able to deal with 1 guy?

So hammered he pissed on the dance floor. Sounds like a normal Saturday night at the club.

Come on guys, you should all know there's always a mob load of security to apprehend someone these days. Just because there were so many doesn't mean he was some beast landing blows on them all, simply that he was probably resisting and had his pants down and dick out. So who's going to handle that?

Let him piss, bro

Google translate gonna google translate

whfnfRa.png

Lmao, is that like a mash up with the Aldo story? Well done.

who gives a shit he fights once every 11 years.I was psyched about him years ago,now I simply don't care.

Back