Antonio Banderas getting divorced from Melanie Griffith after 18 years

If I got married to this

600full-melanie-griffith.jpg

and one day woke up next to this

melanie-griffith-nomakeup.jpg

I'd be calling shenanigans too

I've seen plenty of people, both men and women who look like her in their 50's. She really hasn't aged that God aweful in my opinion.

What ever happened to people staying together because they love each other? Isn't that one of the main reasons to get married? Healthy, super good looking one second, with tons of shallow bitches into you, then you get cancer, look skinny and aged after and sudden no one wants you. Except the women who married you for reasons besides your looks.

What ever happened to people staying together because they love each other? Isn't that one of the main reasons to get married? Healthy, super good looking one second, with tons of shallow bitches into you, then you get cancer, look skinny and aged after and sudden no one wants you. Except the women who married you for reasons besides your looks.

1049.gif

Melanie Griffith's plastic surgery has gone awry. It's time for him to trade in for a younger, prettier thing.

He should have gone for younger and prettier from the start.

I've read from multiple sources that Antonio is one of the nicest guys in Hollywood and Griffith is a total psycho slag whore

This is her fourth divorce wow. I can't imagine getting re-married after two divorces at the most.

probably wants to bang hotter younger ass

Back