Antonio Banderas getting divorced from Melanie Griffith after 18 years

Well their kid almost about to fly the nest so that's that.

Time to upgrade to a newer model. Nature is a ruthless bitch; men age like wine, women age like milk.

She wants child support just for a few months...

I guess she'll need the money for her last tour under the knife.

She's only 56 FFS , looks way older

Well, black don't crack but white cracks like a motherfucker.

My theory is that you gotta marry a half-black, half-Asian girl because they're destined to look hot well into their 90s.

huh. she's been ugly for about 18 years. wonder why it took so long.

huh. she's been ugly for about 18 years. wonder why it took so long.

Been wondering this for a while myself. The only plausible explanation is that he knocked her up and he's a nice guy so he wanted to be there for his kid every day until they became an adult. Now that the kid's basically grown up, it's party time!

is it worth a gander? are you serious???

VdTFNwA.gif
Corr.
Decent flick. AB stoled the film.

I'm sold now.

Let's be honest, women age really fucking badly compared to men.

She was really hot in Body Double. I thought that came out in 1984, not 1954.

Does tmz pay posters?

yes...it's how I fund my UFC addiction. 75 cents for every Banderas gif viewed. sadly, our contract is up next month, so the money train is coming to an end. guess I'll have to find other gifs to post.

9EjsPhP.gif

He still looks ok, but on Hawaii Five-O, she looked like a 85 year old. Too much plastic surgery or too much sun?

I'm REALLY surprised the marriage lasted this long. I thought he just wanted a taste of a white woman for awhile?!

I don't think Melanie Griffith is a good example of how women age. She's...unfortunate. It's like showing a current picture of Macauley Culkin and using that as an example of the norm.

Back