News Antonina Shevchenko vs Andrea Lee in May 15th

Antonina Shevchenko vs Andrea Lee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lesser Shevchenko better at everything than Lee.

Neither have impressed me much(
tenor.gif
)

But I think Shev wins this one, my disappointment of her I can't help but think comes from having the namesake of a flawless fucking superhero.

Lee just gets worse and worse imo.

Easy fight for lesser Shev. She's better than her at everything.

They are both erratic. Lee has been on the bad end of some split decisions. She throws hard. If she can connect & stays focused she can cause damage. Going with Antonina by decision. She looked improved last fight and should have the reach to keep Lee at bay.

Good match. Picking Antonina but would be sad to see Lee lose and be cut.

Shev, but I still think Lee could out grapple her.

Antonina Looked great in her last fight, think she takes it

She was massively improved. Had a certain grit about her too and just an impressive, tight, performance all around.

Will be interesting to see if she can buils on that.

Lee is no push over and I had her winning that at least one of her last 2 fights)

I like Andrea, I hope she wins so she doesn't get cut. I thought she won against Murphy who is now about to fight for the belt but damn she is stupid, why is she fighting lesser shev coming from 3 losses? Lesser Shev has a horrible style for her, she should lose this one as well. She should have cherrypicked somebody easy to avoid losing 4 in a row and getting cut, like that girl from kazakhstan that has heavyweight cardio or a priscilla cachoeira.

I like Andrea, I hope she wins so she doesn't get cut. I thought she won against Murphy who is now about to fight for the belt but damn she is stupid, why is she fighting lesser shev coming from 3 losses? Lesser Shev has a horrible style for her, she should lose this one as well. She should have cherrypicked somebody easy to avoid losing 4 in a row and getting cut, like that girl from kazakhstan that has heavyweight cardio or a priscilla cachoeira.

She's got decent stand up has Andrea. She won't get cut. Plus she's got that Cowgirl thing going on.

HOUSTON – Antonina Shevchenko wants to change her trajectory in the UFC.

The women’s flyweight is done alternating wins and loses in her career, and she’s out to get consistency behind her victories starting Saturday night. Shevchenko (9-2 MMA, 3-2 UFC) takes on Andrea Lee (11-5 MMA, 3-3 UFC) in a 125-pound contest on the preliminary card of UFC 262.

Shevchenko, sister of UFC women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko, is coming off a TKO win over Ariane Lipski last November at UFC 255. She wants to pick up a win Saturday in hopes to get her first pair of consecutive victories in the UFC.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/05/ufc-2626-antonina-shevchenko-seeks-consistency-vs-andrea-lee?

Back