News Antonina Shevchenko vs Andrea Lee in May 15th

Antonina Shevchenko vs Andrea Lee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll back Shev and hope Lee loses - drops to -4 and gets cut.

Who wins? Good question. Lee never impressed me and the whole husband thingy is iffy.
Backing antonina for this one

Antonina has looked improved since her loss to her Roxy. Lets see how she fares. I'll take Sister Shev, I suppose.

What's your issue with Lee?

Her pig-tails.

Andrea_Lee.jpg

Could be close, likely goes to decision, Lee likely wins with wall and stall and a little wrestling

Antonina has only really had problems when people have grappled with her and I don't think Lee possesses the top game that Roxy or Chook had in order to do that.

Could be close, likely goes to decision, Lee likely wins with wall and stall and a little wrestling

Tough call. On one hand, Lee is really good at brain farting and throwing away a fight that she was winning.
On the other hand, Antonina has a pretty good Randa pattern going and she's coming off a win.

It really is a tough call.. Shev hasn't looked great overall and Lee has improved and faced tier fighters. I honestly don't think even if Lee falls to 4 down she will be cut...she is a good scrapper, ranked and doesn't pull a big check likely.

Still will back Shev.

Antonina Looked great in her last fight, think she takes it

I vote for the always shining tooth through the tiny hole in the lips one.

D1 Antonina by wrestlefuck decision.

Shev probably, but it's a toss up to me.

Back