• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Antonina Shevchenko is now a pilot

• Thread starter Deleted member 587672
  • Start date
I remember one day she gave me a bloody nose. Did she not perform well in the UFC or is she still active?

I remember one day she gave me a bloody nose. Did she not perform well in the UFC or is she still active?

Had a promising start, then became inconsistent and started going backwards. Her MMA career has been rather disappointing, I didn't expect her to be a top fighter or contender but thought she'd get good enough to hang around in the 8-12 ranks for a while, she broke into the rankings for a bit but fell out rather quickly. Last fight was a shaky win earlier this year, at this point I'm not sure if the fight life is for her anymore.

Flying to tropical islands seems like a pretty darned good gig.

Had a promising start, then became inconsistent and started going backwards. Her MMA career has been rather disappointing, I didn't expect her to be a top fighter or contender but thought she'd get good enough to hang around in the 8-12 ranks for a while, she broke into the rankings for a bit but fell out rather quickly. Last fight was a shaky win earlier this year, at this point I'm not sure if the fight life is for her anymore.

Plus she turns 39 next year… it might be time for her to hang it up

Reactions: HHJ
Shevbae looking good there! What an accomplished woman! Hopefully she inspires the shergins here to try harder in school and quit being a burden on society

Mark Smith strikes me as a highly reliable guy for some reason. No idea why but I feel like I would let him babysit my kids, invest my money or perform surgery on me with equal confidence.
<mma4>

Antonina is 38.

She is looking sexy in that uniform.

mf5gbvQ.jpg

h8YhDR1.jpg

Back