Anti Homophobia website is oddly entertaining

I didn't expect there to be any gay dudes on the dog... At least not any that are out of the closet.

I didn't expect there to be any gay dudes on the dog... At least not any that are out of the closet.

I am not surprised that there are gay dudes on here, but I was surprised that there are some openly gay.

Power to them really. As long as they are ok people, I have no problem with it. It doesn't effect me.

aker2703- "No Homo" comes off that if it was homo it would be a bad thing. Anyways, saying "no homo" after any moderate affection towards someone of the same sex is extremely homophobic. If you are comfortable with your heterosexuality, you can show affection to people of the same sex without fear of it being gay.

I don't know if statistics prove this or not, but I've noticed many of the more homophobic people are very unsure of their sexuality themselves. That's why they have such a negative attitude towards gays.

People really talk about Justin Beiber a lot

Apparently the word "dyke" is waning in popularity these days. That's so gay.

what the hell happened Aug 13th? Dyke spiked from around 3000 uses to 18,000!

Reminds me of a Louis CK bit on the word "f*g."

I wouldnt really say im out of the closet, because ive never dated a guy, and i wouldnt say im gay either. i like girls too but, i prefer guys. If i ever find a guy i want to date though, im coming out!!!!!

Well, I'd expect there to be more gay dudes than girls, hahaha ... I can imagine girls see the list of p&m threads, roll their eyes and jet -- even if there is a "for the girls and gays" thread ... whereas gay dudes wouldn't mind (as much) all the pics of girls threads.

I knocked a huge homophobe to banville, well chuffed with that.

Let's go lick willies !!

I don't use those words on actual gay people. I just get a kick out of calling straight people ghey. A friend of mine once called some middle-aged family man a "dyke" and I nearly had a stroke.

Holy shit...

This had me going.

lol at the Dyke spike on August 13... I wonder why? Time to investigate....

I have an image of you with a bottle of jack in one hand, staggering down the street, literally yelling:

"Hey, HEY! You...you're a damn f-word, hear me? AN F-WORD! YEAH!"

haha yeah well not that bad. But close. I don't call anyone a "f-word" I just use it in conversation, loudly.

I wouldnt really say im out of the closet, because ive never dated a guy, and i wouldnt say im gay either. i like girls too but, i prefer guys. If i ever find a guy i want to date though, im coming out!!!!!

I know some gay dudes I could set ya up

Use f*g as I would idiot, and actually have been trying to just say idiot outright given f*g is typically slur for something a bit different.

Use queer as a synonym for strange. Not changing anything there, if someone wants to identify themselves as:
- adjective
1. strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular: a queer notion of justice.
2. of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady: Something queer about the language of the prospectus kept investors away.
3. not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish: to feel queer.
4. mentally unbalanced or deranged.
Well then they're a bit strange and probably already redefined the word, f*g:
- verb (used with object)
1. to tire or weary by labor; exhaust (often fol. by out ): The long climb ***ged us out.
2. British to require (a younger public-school pupil) to do menial chores.
3. Nautical to fray or unlay the end of (a rope).

- verb (used without object)
4. Chiefly British to work until wearied; work hard: to *** away at French.
5. British Informal. to do menial chores for an older public-school pupil.
- noun
6. Slang. a cigarette.
7. a *** end, as of cloth.
8. a rough or defective spot in a woven fabric; blemish; flaw.
9. Chiefly British drudgery; toil.
10. British Informal. a younger pupil in a British public school required to perform certain menial tasks for, and submit to the hazing of, an older pupil.
11. a drudge.
Origin: 1425

Using f@gg0t, gay, dyke as an insult is pretty lame, unoriginal and unintelligent.

Whatever happened to calling someone a tw@t? Or a c*nt-flap? Or a p***y burger with extra c*m cheese?

Lmao at people people admitting they are ghey on sherdog being "out" lol. It's an anonymous forum for the most part folks. Some people know who I am I think, but that's because I don't care if anybody knows.

haha yeah well not that bad. But close. I don't call anyone a "f-word" I just use it in conversation, loudly.

I meant I imagine you, even while drunk, being oddly PC and rather than calling someone a f**, actually using the phrase "f-word", like a built in autocorrect.

"Hey, look at that guy drinkin' baileys, bet he's an f-word"

"A what?"

"An f-word"

"You mean a f**"

"NO! An f-word!" Geez, be nice you darn acehole!"

Or something like this:

lol ********* is the most right now lol

Back