Anthony Smith wearing blue suit again lmao.

I have plenty of money to buy clothes but I only own one suit. Unless you have a job where thats your daily attire, what's the point in having more? They are used so rarely.

At least he's finally gotten rid of that red one

So? Joe Rogan has been wearing the same black collared shirt for 10 years on the broadcasts.

aPj349R_460s.jpg

Who is that lol? More importantly who’s suit is he wearing?

TS wants Anthony Smith to be more atttactive for him.

He isnt on that Conor money, understandable.

U guys are really judging a mms fighter on how he dresses? No need to bring Joan rivers back from the dead with u fairies around.

Weird A guy that fought for a UFC title cant afford more than one suit? Shocking if true

They get paid peanuts and whatever they make goes to training fees and taxes before paying rent and putting food on the table. So the fuck what if he's wearing the same suit.

LOL looking like a goomba, how tall is David Price like 6 foot 10?
Yeah haha. Like who the fuck was that suit tailored for ? Price is actually a fuckin giant. Screenshot_20191009-121030_Chrome.jpg

Hahahaha funny thread. Imo fighters regardless of who it is look ridiculous in suits.

Just go smart casual or Fucking oil up and rock a loincloth gladiator style.

Hell if I was a prize fighter I would wear a toga everywhere and have a bevy of busty maidens oiling my biceps all the time.

U guys are really judging a mms fighter on how he dresses? No need to bring Joan rivers back from the dead with u fairies around.

In fairness bruv Joan Rivers had more balls then 90% of all males alive.

Back