Anthony Smith wearing blue suit again lmao.

Anthony Smith fights like a worn out blue suit

He doesn’t want to spend a bunch of money on suits. Who cares?

It's not as bad as you're making it seem. If you owned a suit, I'd like to see it.

aPj349R_460s.jpg
LOL looking like a goomba, how tall is David Price like 6 foot 10?

It's not as bad as you're making it seem. If you owned a suit, I'd like to see it.
The guy probably doesn't know how to knot a tie or wear a tailored suit. Just saw that Smith has the same suit and felt it was good to clown on him, childish elementary school stuff to make himself feel better

Anthony Smith might only have two suits but at least they are nice looking and well tailored suits.

My TV’s colour must be messed up because his “blue” suit has turned grey.

Fake news! Hes wearing a beige suit and sitting with Megan and chael at the desk.

His suit is light gray, this thread is a huge fail.

upload_2020-2-9_11-49-41.jpeg
How come this Smith never got criticised for wearing the same suit?

Updated - Oh shit. Grey suit incoming. Did he buy a third suit? Or trade the previous two in for this one?

How he fights without glasses? ¿contact lenses?
Could be near sighted, so doesn't need glasses for things in front of him. If not, can still do a lot with feel and seeing blurry outlines of things.

I grapple without glasses and even though I'm nearsighted, everything in front of my face blurs.

Its a nice suit so maybe he likes it? there are people who wear the same black suit over and over, unless you are filthy rich most people wear suits multiple times.

This. Scummy people hanging shit on Smith for this IMO

Oh, and who gives a fuck.

It's weird that you noticed tbh.

Back