Anthony smith verbally destroys Corey Anderson and Luke.

Why would #3 worry about #12?

You are are always one win away from a title shot!

Oh wait this isn't about Holly! lol

No but really Smith should be on the look out it won't take much for Johnny to crack that top 5 as i just said maybe two good wins and he is right there.

edit: i was looking at the HW rankings for some reason Walker is #12 at LHW..

and could easily crack the top 5 with two more good wins

I agree he could but he has to actually do it first.

If you were him, than he'd be you and Smith would probably would rather have a shitty performance vs Jones than a mouthful of cocks.

Good one. Actually, I'm the only straight guy on sherdog. Not surprising you can relate to the deer in the headlights, crouched on the ground begging for mercy.

the only thing I don’t understand is why he keeps saying he doesn’t want Rockhold to get hurt

because obviously he does. I mean, so do I, that guy is a real cunt

Not interested in what Lyin’ Fart has to say after his performance in the jones fight. Not interested in him being anywhere near a title shot either.

Same here. The guy is called lion heart but that was the most chicken shit I've seen a fighter react towards another fighter. Dude was a punching bag and was afraid to go at it with jones and he calls luke scared of going at it with Jan.

What makes you think he won't?

I don't think that he won't, I think I favor him to do so, it's just not a foregone conclusion. He's had a great start to his UFC run but they've all been really short fights. He looked sloppy as hell during his contender series fight and that was only about a year ago. What happens if he fights someone good and doesn't instantly melt them? He's probably not the destroyer of worlds people think he is.

And this generic destroyed his own hype vs Jones... stfu ...

Destroying 2 lower ranked contenders... well someone get CNN on the line...

T H I S is G R O U N D B R E A K I N G !!!

Good one. Actually, I'm the only straight guy on sherdog. Not surprising you can relate to the deer in the headlights, crouched on the ground begging for mercy.
Dawg, I already hit you with a gay joke. You can't come back at me with a "I know you are but what am I" level rebuttal and call it a day.

i like Smith's overall mindset and humblness but he shit the bed big time in that Jones fight, he had absolutely NOTHING for him and showed no kind of hunger to win

its like one guy on here said Smith was practically begging Jones to just kill him and get it over with but sadly for him Jones is a sociopath that would rather torture you for 5 rounds

Can you bold the juicier bits next time my mans?

5S4RfCR.png
Heh, I honestly like the whole thing ;) So it's hard to bold the juicer parts, but I feel you.

I don't think that he won't, I think I favor him to do so, it's just not a foregone conclusion. He's had a great start to his UFC run but they've all been really short fights. He looked sloppy as hell during his contender series fight and that was only about a year ago. What happens if he fights someone good and doesn't instantly melt them? He's probably not the destroyer of worlds people think he is.

It would be good to see him tested a bit.. I don't think Anthony should bee looking past him though. He was definitely on the fast track until he injured his damn self. lol

Well he's not wrong. I don't know why some of you give Smith such a hard time about the Jones fight. It was total shit show, this is true, but he acknowledges that. He had a bad night. Cut the guy some slack.

I pity the people in this thread who ask who's gonna read all that. I mean what would these morons do if they were forced to crack a book?

I read it earlier, basically calls them both pussy and says he'd fuck them both up.

That fucking idiot Corey Anderson turned down fights with Gus and Rockhold, he somehow believes beating Latifi means he can call the shots in the division or some shit.

Well he's not wrong. I don't know why some of you give Smith such a hard time about the Jones fight. It was total shit show, this is true, but he acknowledges that. He had a bad night. Cut the guy some slack.
Keep in mind this is the same crowd who go into Ngannou threads just to say "Lewis beat him / Stipe UD'd him." As if what we see from him since those losses is somehow the fluke while those losses are apparently "The Real Francis"

Classic glass half empty types

Back