Anthony Smith exposes Jon Jones for failing drug tests (MPMD Reaction)

What do you call bs on? That it happened? Kflo posted the story. It happened.
My bad.
I just saw the above videos and now I remember the whole issue.

The point made about Jones not pulsing at any point for clomiphene (the benchmark example used to justify his pulsing) was actually very interesting.

What a debacle.

I actually made a thread about this a few years ago. I’m glad someone with more clout brought it up.

@Brutus....... I want to elaborate on the last point. I do believe “pulsing” is real (I.e. the apparent appearance and disappearance of metabolite in subsequent urine samples). However the question remains: what is the cause of pulsing?

Is it due to metabolites being sequestered in fat tissue and released while cutting?

OR

Is it the specific gravity (measure of dilution or lack thereof ) of the sample that happens to be higher when cutting? (When cutting or dehydrating samples have a higher density due to less water)

I contend it’s the latter. Unfortunately USADA doesn’t release pertinent specific gravity information.

This guy is so bad at public relations. He's always saying stuff at the wrong time and at the wrong place. We already know this Anthony Smith and that ship has sailed a long time ago. You should be focusing on winning fights
I know right, leave Jon alone. Hasn't he already gone through so much :rolleyes:

I know right, leave Jon alone. Hasn't he already gone through so much :rolleyes:

You totally didn't read what I wrote, because If you did it, you might realise it has nothing to do with me defending Jon Jones

:rolleyes:

Did we cover this exact topic, ad nauseam, like two weeks ago?

Guarantee you they did not tell Smith that Jones "failed" his tests, just that he continued to show traces of that same metabolite, which is not a failed test.

I believe many fighters before usada were using and that there are still fighters today that will continue to use and try to beat the system with the current usada protocols.

smith probably didn't speak out because since jones failed it wouldn't of made a difference if they called one or multiple days letting him know jones failed again....simply it was take the fight knowing jones is likely cheating as he's failing multiple tests and lose out on a good pay day and a chance to become champion OR tell the truth and reject the fight against jones which could've resulted in the ufc retaliating against smith.

since jones is a star player for the ufc they would rather protect jones than smith imho as jones is the bigger draw and has stronger star power over smith.

It kind of reminds me of gsp saying in an interview before usada that he was pushing the ufc to do stricter testing as he felt many of his opponents he fought were using ped's or other stuff at the time.....but if you don't speak up about cheaters or good reasons to believe someone is using then the sport will never get better and the athletes can't bitch and complain about wins or losses and then blame it on the use of ped's after the fact. Also smith speaking out like this just tarnishes jones career even more as that's a pretty serious accusation towards the opponent especially when smith says the commission called him every single time jones failed, it's a pretty reliable source and doesn't look good on jones.

@Brutus....... I want to elaborate on the last point. I do believe “pulsing” is real (I.e. the apparent appearance and disappearance of metabolite in subsequent urine samples). However the question remains: what is the cause of pulsing?

Is it due to metabolites being sequestered in fat tissue and released while cutting?

OR

Is it the specific gravity (measure of dilution or lack thereof ) of the sample that happens to be higher when cutting? (When cutting or dehydrating samples have a higher density due to less water)

I contend it’s the latter. Unfortunately USADA doesn’t release pertinent specific gravity information.
I agree pulsing is real. Issues around analytical sensitivity also confound or add to those points you mentioned.

But for Jones to be pulsing for so long after he supposedly stopped using is highly suspicious, especially with no concurrent pulsing in clomiphene. I’m far from an expert, but he gets little benefit of the doubt. I’m not sure microdosing Tbol is even performance enhancing, or he’s on something else, possibly tainted.

Snitches get teeth missing, courtesy of Glover

Because Smith would've totally won the fight if Jon wasn't pulsing trace amounts of turinabol. The guy was kind of competitive for the first round, and was lost at sea after.

I swear Anfony Smif is obsessed with Jones. Seems like he can’t wait to talk about him.

There’s always some loser talking about “old news!” forgetting that some people actually have lives and don’t scour the forum everyday. Hit the gym sherbro

Because Smith would've totally won the fight if Jon wasn't pulsing trace amounts of turinabol. The guy was kind of competitive for the first round, and was lost at sea after.

It was a mental defeat more than anything else. He just stopped fighting and believing he can win. One of the most pathetic performances I've seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back