Anthony Smith exposes Jon Jones for failing drug tests (MPMD Reaction)

I don’t think any tests were ever made public for Jon’s fight with Anthony. It was his rematch with Gus that he failed a test and they had to move the whole event to California.

I could be wrong, though.
You’re wrong.

to be fair, Smith doesn't specify which drugs they're talking about. Bones was famous for partying and fucking around in hte weeks leading up to his fights. I could see him failing for coke or something like that.

and ya turtled up like a little girl after 1 round totally giving up on winning and just settled for surviving.

I call Bullshit on this.
HOWEVER, if true, then I see it as a HUGE failure for the NSAC than for Jon Jones.
I mean, they are the body that should regulate the sport, and all they can do is to call Anthony and tell hmm John failed his tests???
Sorry, that's BS.

This is one of the best things from the whole debacle

“Although the arbitrator agreed he didn’t intentionally cheat,”

<TheWire1>
<Dany07>
<[analyzed}>
<Huh2>
<DontBelieve1>

I call Bullshit on this.
HOWEVER, if true, then I see it as a HUGE failure for the NSAC than for Jon Jones.
I mean, they are the body that should regulate the sport, and all they can do is to call Anthony and tell hmm John failed his tests???
Sorry, that's BS.
What do you call bs on? That it happened? Kflo posted the story. It happened.

I don’t think any tests were ever made public for Jon’s fight with Anthony. It was his rematch with Gus that he failed a test and they had to move the whole event to California.

I could be wrong, though.
You're wrong no offense but it came out the week of their fight that Jon tested positive it wasn't withheld. Usada even said that they expected more positive tests.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...k-atypical-cleared-to-fight-at-ufc-235-by-nac

Back