Media Anthony Smith Down to Try New Sport

You think bro would climb di ranks in slaps and/or BKFC or nah?

• Slaps prolly yeah not BKFC tho bro get wrecked

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • BKFC him do ok fi sure Slaps nah ting crazy bro

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Double sport GOAT 🐐

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Lol nope🤚🏽💥😴🐈

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Bro do ok 👌🏽👍🏽

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Bro should give up on any sport and try being a podcaster

Are you trying to imitate an English road yout, a yardie or a yankee hood guy? Your slang is all over the place and your gimmick is cringe.
Canadians have attempted to manufacture culture for themselves since they have none, and have started copying Jamaican and English slang, and are calling it the Toronto accent, or some shit.

I can't help but cringe every time I hear or see some resident of the great white empty north speaking patois like some Jamaican islander. It's such a fuckin desperate attempt at cultural relevance and cultural credibility.

Im out In Mississauga right now for work fam, SO many wastetings on the 401. Finna head home fi Scarborough soontimes.

mans got bare verses for your tapes styll 💯 gonna have to link up 1 time, mans got more bars than 401 got cars. zeeit?
Damn fam u ain't lyin str8 droppin' heat even in di 6ixdog posts 🚫🧢🚫🦁

And Mississauga ting for work eh? Dem wastetings on the 401 mad annoying styll swear dey all from BTown smdh 🤦knew u was from di endz Scarbz lit my yute Big Mac used 2 slap spar there back when bro was throwin' handz

💯 we gotta link up for sure one tayum fam you say more bars den 401 got cars, mans got more den Brampton got Singhs and Kaurs, plus haters galore we out here fam like dem Raptors ready fi score 🦌🦌🦌 🏀⛹️‍♂️

Last edited:
Im out In Mississauga right now for work fam, SO many wastetings on the 401. Finna head home fi Scarborough soontimes.

mans got bare verses for your tapes styll 💯 gonna have to link up 1 time, mans got more bars than 401 got cars. zeeit?
ill drop bye Mississauga fam, finna grab sum grub n steak, Finnish beer and Jack Daniel shotz wen my boy 6ixdog pull thru. He use to roll wit the Mayor and the monk from Budswitch. Bless up fam. Keep it 100 buck 50 👀 👉 😠🖐️🫁 much luv n respect

My eyes are bleeding...
Damn fam shuld get dat check out bleeding ain't fun I remember one tayum fam I was on dis dude's porch I knock on di door fi get sum water Sean Strickland open up and he tried to shoot me fam so I ran away fam I ran to di store and I call di ambulance cuz I was bleeding from my neck after that shit fam 💯🚫🧢🧢

Canadians have attempted to manufacture culture for themselves since they have none, and have started copying Jamaican and English slang, and are calling it the Toronto accent, or some shit.

I can't help but cringe every time I hear or see some resident of the great white empty north speaking patois like some Jamaican islander. It's such a fuckin desperate attempt at cultural relevance and cultural credibility.
yo fam why u beefin' with Canadians tho fam 🐄🍔 I rmmbr I was beefin' too talm aboot Canadan Combat Press this, Ariel n guys like him run di media 🍁🚫✡️, dis n dat fam ting ain't right tho they people too different culture fam hard to judge das y mans started learnin' di TDot language 📚 ting bless fam u shuld try it mad liberating even got different flows fi different dayz no other language have that fam #Abootiful

LionJahHeart is BACK, and the haters can’t deal with it

dude tries to play the nice respectable guy and it just feels off. not as bad as jon jones but it's similar.

i would like him more if he went full heel.

sounds like he's jake pauls next opponent. if he beats jake paul that makes him better than Twood at WW then huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back