Anthony Pettis Looking Swole

Just looks like he's been working out. Hell after splitting wood for 20 minutes I look half fuckable.

Pettis is very talented guy. But he style has some serious flaws.

I hope he put a good fight. I like Charles, but another loss would be terrible for Pettis.

Pettis looks pretty much the same... Oliveira is a good match up for Pettis. Oliveira is not gonna be able to make that same type of pressure game that RDA or Alvarez did, he also isn´t in the same league of striking as Barbosa (probably the best kicker in the UFC together with Wonderboy) to outstrike Pettis. Pettis is gonna keep it standing and nail some nasty kicks in that grasshopper frame of Oliveira until he crumbles.

Looks the same.......Pettis is one of the guys who looks exact the same post USADA eve tho his performances got worse

Screen-Shot-2016-01-13-at-10.44.24.png

anthony-pettis-steps-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-197-weighin-at-the-picture-id523300876
Hell nah, he definitely looks smaller and softer than he used to

If he loses his next fight it will be one of the most depressive moments ever.

This dude hype was crazy. I remember saying that it would be hard to beat him after the Benson and Melendez fights. If he loses 4 in a row then what a terrible fall.

Yes everyone was on his nuts and he looked like he was going to be unstoppable.

Oh well USADA is a motherfuka

Damnit Pettis, make your glorious return, please. 155 is just not the same without an entertaining champ anymore. Eddie Alvarez is annoying and RDA never spoke a word. 145 lol. Smh.

Is that the same place JBJ was power lifting at?

If so... *maximum conclusion jump!*

Exactly. He wouldn't have been fighting in the WEC if he was truly good enough for the UFC.

Those is jokes, right?

He defended the UFC championship belt against Melendez after taking it from Benson. Both finishes. He's 5 - 4. Still above 500.

What's truly good enough for the UFC?

I think he's ready to make another run. His physique looks like it did when he was knocking fools out.

You may want to select your words with more consideration given to who is your audience. Sherdoggers are, on average, 6'5" 270lbs 5% body fat, so it's not likely anyone here is going to agree with you that Pettis looks "swole."

Just looking out for u bro

Those is jokes, right?

He defended the UFC championship belt against Melendez after taking it from Benson. Both finishes. He's 5 - 4. Still above 500.

What's truly good enough for the UFC?
took it off a WECer, defended it against a Strikeforcer, then lost it to a UFCer.

that's swole to you?

I think he means Tiger Woods swole. You know how sportscasters used to talk about how huge and buff Tiger got and how all his muscles ruined his game?

tiger-woods-vanity-fair-cover-new-300x425.jpg

took it off a WECer, defended it against a Strikeforcer, then lost it to a UFCer.

What the hell? Benson is as legit of a 155 lb champ as there ever has been.

Pettis isn't trash like everyone thinks. He had bad match ups. RDA's pressure style was basically built to beat him. Eddie is a big, strong wrestler who is durable, again, bad matchup. Edson is as good of a striker (if not better, better IMO) than Pettis. And he's bigger, just a tough matchup for him again.

Not making excuses, he's lost, but it's not like he's fighting scrubs. With that said, I think there's some great match ups for him at 145 and look forward to him getting back in the cage.

Back