Anthony Pettis Looking Swole

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I think he's ready to make another run. His physique looks like it did when he was knocking fools out.

Bulking up to cut down to 145. Logic.

christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-da-625536.jpg

he looks smaller and while he put on some valiant efforts against top guys, his time is done. I wouldnt be surprised if he lost his next 3 fights in a row to top fws. Hes just not that good.

Oliveira by first round standing guillotine

Hopefully this time 145 actually happens, probably gonna be looking like skeletor on the scales.

If he loses his next fight it will be one of the most depressive moments ever.

This dude hype was crazy. I remember saying that it would be hard to beat him after the Benson and Melendez fights. If he loses 4 in a row then what a terrible fall.

that's swole to you?

I wonder if it's 14 yr olds swarming his social media that have never been to a gym in their life.

He has a good frame for 155. Looked like he walked around comfortable about 170lbs up to 175 soft.

he looks smaller and while he put on some valiant efforts against top guys, his time is done. I wouldnt be surprised if he lost his next 3 fights in a row to top fws. Hes just not that good.
Exactly. He wouldn't have been fighting in the WEC if he was truly good enough for the UFC.

Looks the same.......Pettis is one of the guys who looks exact the same post USADA eve tho his performances got worse

Screen-Shot-2016-01-13-at-10.44.24.png

anthony-pettis-steps-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-197-weighin-at-the-picture-id523300876

Pettis looked like he could make 135 in comparison to Barboza. Let's see if this move does anything for his career.

Back