Anthony Johnson quit the crazy weight cutting and got ripped....

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
images

usa-today-9087938.0.jpg

He do this clean or with some special horse meat? What you all think?

Last edited:
It's hard to say anyone in the UFC was clean back then. It just seems that everyone was doing some shit back then.

generally not for ad hominems but that is a lot of posts for a thread like this.

plus everyone knew rumble was huge and basically destroyed his kidneys to make ww

I don't know why he ever tried to make WW

Who remembers that old pic of Rashad in training camp getting ready for a fight back in like 2010 or 2011 or something... Rashad fought at 205 and in the background you could see Rumble working out, looking like the best in shape heavyweight in the world... (Knowing that he fought at 170). That was one of the pics that really showed me just how much weight these guys cut. That was a funny pic.

Who remembers that old pic of Rashad in training camp getting ready for a few back in like 2010 or 2011 or something... Rashad fought at 205 and in the back ground you could see Rumble working working out, looking like the best in shape heavyweight in the world... (Knowing that he fought at 170). That was one of the pics that really showed me just how much weight these guys cut. That was a funny pic.
I think he was still a ww here...

ajmaiajj.jpg

he was an enormous welterweight he looks like a heavyweight in person.
It's funny you say that, when he was a WW he came into our suite in Anaheim at one of the fights, and for years all we could talk about was how fuckin huge he was. He dwarfed my uncle, the pictures looked ridiculous

He's still ripped and USADA is here now. So it's probably just dem genetics. He also isn't "ripped" he's lean he's around 10/12% bodyfat.

Back