Anthony Johnson Looking Massive

Dude is a nut job. How does a professional fighter ignore the concept of functional strength to that extent?

Especially when the whole world knows a fat guy with no definition beat him up twice with minimal effort.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

It’s not complicated. 99.9% of pro fighters would look at a juicehead turkey like that and call him an asshole. Rumble thinks it’s cool and asks for tips.

Johnson.gif

LOL I remember all of the idiots who were convinced that Nog was going to outbox Rumble based on that dogshit fight that he had against Rashad.

What is he struggling to curl 40's?

I am 163lbs, not an athlete, barely even lift and I work with 30's so I'm not that impressed tbh
Because bodybuilding has never been about the weight you move?

You guys wondering how he made ww are acting as if he’s naturally that big. Should I post more bodybuilding before and afters?

AJ would have made an awesome LUKE CAGE

He doesnt have the Aesthetics for bodybuilding, so Im guessing he is just doing this to stay active

All that heavy lifting is going to make him stiff he already looks stiff up top if he comes back to fight he will just gas out it and his punches wont have the same mustard on them

What is he struggling to curl 40's?

I am 163lbs, not an athlete, barely even lift and I work with 30's so I'm not that impressed tbh
if you really lifted weights you would know he is not curling, he is doing lateral raises for his deltoids shoulder muscles and you are not supposed to go heavy, to build muscle you must get reps and blood flow to the muscle to get massive you just do heavy lifts on compounds and lighter weight with higher reps on isolation.

also lifitng 40 or 50 on lateral raises is HEAVY and hard to do, try it you will probably injure yourself

I know a few bodybuilders who are more massive than AJ with impressive muscles and they barely do 25 pounds on those but high reps and their delts are capped

He should have moved up to HW before DC did. He would have had a solid chance vs Stipe

Back