Anthony Johnson Looking Massive

Can't believe this fucker used to (sometimes) make 170. He should seriously just fight at heavyweight. I'd give him a good shot of beating everybody besides DC and maybe Stipe. Him vs Ngannou would be epic.

Can you believe this guy

4o9RwP2.png

fought this guy?

OXWvt2S.png

This is just ridiculous.

Rumble always seemed a bit off mentally. Not sure if he believed in himself enough. From having to cut down to WW, to flailing against Vitor and to giving up against DC twice. Dude seemed to lack in that regard.
He reminds me of a dude I knew a few years back who could have easily been a Calvin Klein model, chisled out of Italian marble, but had zero confidence and zero self esteem. If he liked a girl and wanted to ask her out, me and 5 other dudes would have to drag him kicking and screaming to her.

Meanwhile, we asked the same girl her thoughts on the dude and it was nothing but

<GrassoBless><NewGina>:kiss:[<diva3}[omg1]<Oku03><Oku04><{1-12}><{1-16}>

Can't believe this fucker used to (sometimes) make 170. He should seriously just fight at heavyweight. I'd give him a good shot of beating everybody besides DC and maybe Stipe. Him vs Ngannou would be epic.
Rumble connected on DC at 205 and sent him flying before DC recovered and won. Rumble looks really, really big.. I think that right hand puts DC out for good now.

Rumble connected on DC at 205 and sent him flying before DC recovered and won. Rumble looks really, really big.. I think that right hand puts DC out for good now.
Perhaps. Doubt they have a third go at it, though...

Back