Anshul Jubli "The Great Indian Hope" war wagon

I got curious and thought, boxing has been around for so long. surely at some point India had to have ONE really good professional boxer

Nope.

Indian hype train derailment
01a0127b10593262ad47d4cbdb3dfc6d.jpg

So how was the fight? Did he got dominated completely or did he fought well until the ko?

Satish remains King of Indian MMA

Wait didn't he just lose? Did you make this thread just to dump on him?

As an Indian I would say that's not remotely possible. If any fighters from India will make the mark they will probably be from Haryana, Punjab or Himachal. That is where our current amateur wrestling &^ boxing scene as well.

other place that can produce great fighter would be from the North East states like Manipur, Mizoram .

rest of the Indians are not really built for fighting. Even in amateur scene in Olympics, Commonwealth Games, Asian games etc. you would hardly see anyone from there representing India in Boxing or Wrestling.
from what i know its kinda similar with Pakistan where guys in the north are athletic/tough similar to india's north. is it because of a different ethnicity or just the environment/culture?

Resident Indian Sherbors, lets join here in this warwagon for our great Indian hope. Wish him the best& hope he can eclipse the great Indian Satish Jha .

43019-anshul-jubli-ufc-mma.jpg

lol this thread is hilarious.

A lil harsh, yes. But the fact of the matter is - Indians at the current moment cannot fight at a professional level. Population over a billion and they’ve never produced a single known fighter - what does that tell you?

have they ever even had a boxer?

Fighting ain’t for Indians. That’s okay - they’re gross at cricket (one of the best sports in the world which deserves a whole lot more respect)

The pollution is so bad in Delhi there is no way anyone from there can be a great combat athelete. Their cardio takes a beating just walking to the gym each day.

You'd think a place that a character like Dhalsim was based on would have fighters in their history lol

I'm kidding really, but when I was a kid and didn't even know what India was, Street Fighter had me believing it was full of Yoga master ass kickers
<{outtahere}>

Back