Anshul Jubli "The Great Indian Hope" war wagon

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Resident Indian Sherbors, lets join here in this warwagon for our great Indian hope. Wish him the best& hope he can eclipse the great Indian Satish Jha .

43019-anshul-jubli-ufc-mma.jpg

He might beat Breeden , but he’s really not good !

this is just a start dude, We are not expecting a dominant fighter just right out of the gate in his first outing, but may be he will encourage more. That's the hope right there. If he can have a career even at say Cung Lee's level that would help.

Not being rude …. Just what my eyes see - his striking is terrible and and his grappling is overrated

To say you’d be happy if he was Cung Lee level ? Of course that would be amazing …. I do not see him Hitting top 20 or cung lee level

best of luck though - I got nothing against him - I just don’t see it after watching tape on him

this is just a start dude, We are not expecting a dominant fighter just right out of the gate in his first outing, but may be he will encourage more. That's the hope right there. If he can have a career even at say Cung Lee's level that would help.

Not being rude …. Just what my eyes see - his striking is terrible and and his grappling is overrated

To say you’d be happy if he was Cung Lee level ? Of course that would be amazing …. I do not see him Hitting top 20 or cung lee level

best of luck though - I got nothing against him - I just don’t see it after watching tape on him

Hope he can lay & pray to his destination. For other fighters I would have used that as a slant, but because I am a hypocrite & he is my boy; I wouldn't bat an eye if he chooses that route for his success.

Dana won't bother either when he sees that huge market of 1.3 billion that's ripe for penetration.

Imagine if the percentage of people training for mma in India was the same as Dagestan

Imagine if the percentage of people training for mma in India was the same as Dagestan

As an Indian I would say that's not remotely possible. If any fighters from India will make the mark they will probably be from Haryana, Punjab or Himachal. That is where our current amateur wrestling &^ boxing scene as well.

other place that can produce great fighter would be from the North East states like Manipur, Mizoram .

rest of the Indians are not really built for fighting. Even in amateur scene in Olympics, Commonwealth Games, Asian games etc. you would hardly see anyone from there representing India in Boxing or Wrestling.

Back