• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy Another woke DEI Executive WRECKS Her Company's Stock

From the article:

"The business has been continuously falling in popularity over the past decade"

No shit they aren't as relevant as they once were. Wtf does this have to with being "woke" or "DEI"?

Gonna go out on a limb and say nothing considering who the TS is.

Dude should be banned for spamming these shit threads.

Cracker Barrel is more about the experience with the little store in the front that sales candy and other things. The food is not the best but can be passable.

people who screech about this or that being woke are just telling on themselves at this point

Woke culture is ruining America, but not really seeing wokeness as a factor here. Possibly incompetence but that's not a new phenomenon.

You go GUURRRL!

lxbdpM6.jpeg
LOL!!

What is this?

and what does this mean in response to "wikety wokety woke!"

Is this what "woke" is?

please expound.

What is "woke culture" ?
When did it start and how is it ruining America?
Only an idiot would would need to ask questions like this and an idiot wouldn't be able to comprehend the answer anyway so I don't think I'll waste my time with you.

I would have thought it was the long wait and terrible service that would do it...

are her policies or opinions woke? i'm not getting it tbh.

Maybe it's because Cracker Barrel actually sucks ass?

Hard to say.

Not going to lie. I never been to Cracker Barrel. I don't even know what they serve in there.
I went there a few times as a kid.

It’s one of those places you go to after church.

The food is not bad, but even as a kid, I knew the mashed potatoes and gravy was woke.

Back