• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy Another woke DEI Executive WRECKS Her Company's Stock

Fergelmince

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
these DEI cult bots are proving extremely damaging to the economy. Young radical communists have a "burn it all down" mentality to the begin with, but putting them in charge of major public companies is getting close to putting woke generals in charge of nukes. They're not stupid by any means, but good God do they suffer from extremely damaging tunnel vision when it comes to their psychotic ideology.

These people need to be stopped before they cause some long term damage

The CEO is in charge of making the corporation relevant. Not damaging the brand.

Huh.

these DEI cult bots are proving extremely damaging to the economy. Young radical communists have a "burn it all down" mentality to the begin with, but putting them in charge of major public companies is getting close to putting woke generals in charge of nukes. They're not stupid by any means, but good God do they suffer from extremely damaging tunnel vision when it comes to their psychotic ideology.

wikety wokety woke.
Wokety wokey woke

wigity wokey wokey woke!!!!

giphy.gif

Kind of strange article.

She mentioned trying a few new menu items and possibly raising prices in some markets.

I'm guessing the stock price was tied to the potential price increases. Not seeing the "woke" in this one.

Well, only old people eat at cracker barrel. They tried to get the youth by bowing to the alphabet people, but that won't do anything but piss off existing consumers. Not every chain will be successful forever.

Well, only old people eat at cracker barrel. They tried to get the youth by bowing to the alphabet people, but that won't do anything but piss off existing consumers. Not every chain will be successful forever.

I can't remember where I saw it, but someone predicted there will be no walk in, sit down dining restaurants by 2030. I think they might be right.

I can't remember where I saw it, but someone predicted there will be no walk in, sit down dining restaurants by 2030. I think they might be right.

Maybe not big chain ones but I can't imagine restaurants in general going away

a5c.gif

Not going to lie. I never been to Cracker Barrel. I don't even know what they serve in there.

I'm sure her comments did not help but the main catalyst for this drop is due to cracker barrels 80% dividend reduction. That's always a bad sign and their stock has been sliding for years. In fact a lot of these mid-tier restaurants are hurting. Applebee's is in the same predicament

Utterly pathetic that you managed fuck up such a simple and catchy phrase
There is no wrong way to say it.

"go woke go broke"

"go woke get broke"

"be woke be broke"

....it's an inclusive phrase that anyone can understand and you can feel free to butcher and use even if English is not your first language because regardless how you say it, the message always rings true and gets the point across.

What's woke and/or DEI about her?

In any case, blunders are made frequently in business; DEI or otherwise. And this seems like a relatively minor one. Acting like she laughed Netflix out of the room or something.

Has anyone ever looked into if these companies buy back shares after they tank their stock?

Has anyone ever looked into if these companies buy back shares after they tank their stock?

Depends on the circumstances.
That would be the SEC's domain in the USA.

I'd think it's highly unlikely in this case, however.

What's woke and/or DEI about her?

In any case, blunders are made frequently in business; DEI or otherwise. And this seems like a relatively minor one. Acting like she laughed Netflix out of the room or something.

The "young radical communist" the OP is talking about is 66 years old. Here is the actual news article the blithering retard on Twitter appears to be referencing.

She said the brand isn't as relevant as it once was, and said they plan on new menu items, pricing tweaks, and some remodeling.

So...the exact kind of thing you would expect the new CEO of a struggling restaurant to say.

In other words:

everything-i-dont-like-is-part-of-a-woke-agenda-v0-9Atgo7RqeH0TbhF4Mz_3CYDdEqSF2TkIkTPxF7XLKzU.jpg

Back