Another White Phd Student/Faculty Pretending to be Black

MMA Time Soldier

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
200917122019-01-wisconsin-grad-student-race-trnd-exlarge-169.jpg

"A graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison has resigned from a teaching position after admitting on social media that they falsely claimed to be a person of color."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/us/wisconsin-grad-student-race-trnd/index.html

"
To my dear friends, loved ones, and organizing comrades,

I am so deeply sorry for the ways you are hurting right now because of me. You have expressed confusion, shock, betrayal, anger, and mistrust. All of those things are a consequence of how I have navigated our relationships and the spaces we share."

Well it makes life easier dumbasses.. Were we supposed to still be pretending it made life harder as opposed to the individual families personal actions? I mean, yeah. This idiot should try being a straight white male right now lol

Last edited:
Well it makes life easier dumbasses.. Were we supposed to still be pretending it made life harder as opposed to the individual families personal actions? I mean, yeah. This idiot should try being a straight white make right now lol

You are a cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy baby dolt.

So now...it's hard to be a white man? lol

Even if that was true, you are proving EVERYONE right who say that it's hard to be brown/black, etc.

Get a life.

Same with putting up signs saying "black owned" to signal to looters that one's business ought not be destroyed.

This is at least a fun rebuttal against "Blue Lives Matter isn't the same, because they chose to be cops. You can't choose to be black."

Well, apparently you can choose to be black, and a very lucrative choice it is. <Lmaoo>

Back