Media Another UFC pro accuses Cowboy of throwing fight

Incidentally who is the other UFC Pro or who are the other UFC pros you are referring to in your thread title?

There's a few, just youtube "UFC pros react..." and I think MMA Media has a video with a bunch of tweets.

There's a few, just youtube "UFC pros react..." and I think MMA Media has a video with a bunch of tweets.
You mean the chick who took a shit in the octagon? So you've got the shit talker and shit taker saying the fight was fixed, yeah that's conclusive proof.

Silence, Nathan!

iS4KJq5.gif

gl2iapq.gif

8ITXTIA.gif

You mean the chick who took a shit in the octagon? So you've got the shit talker and shit taker saying the fight was fixed, yeah that's conclusive proof.

Where did I say I agree it was fixed or anything of the sort? I found Nate's tweet funny that's all

I know you’re posting this because you didn’t want Conor to win (neither did I), because you’re a Khabib fan who wants to devalue all things Conor. However, it’s actually more beneficial for your narrative if Cowboy didn’t throw the fight, because it means that Khabib beat a good opponent instead of a scrub who needed Cowboy of all people to throw a fight in order for him to win. That is of course if your hatred of Conor had become a bigger passion than your fandom of Khabib.

I know you’re posting this because you didn’t want Conor to win (neither did I), because you’re a Khabib fan who wants to devalue all things Conor. However, it’s actually more beneficial for your narrative if Cowboy didn’t throw the fight, because it means that Khabib beat a good opponent instead of a scrub who needed Cowboy of all people to throw a fight in order for him to win. That is of course if your hatred of Conor had become a bigger passion than your fandom of Khabib.

Like I said earlier a few times, I dont agree with Nate's tweet, I dont think Cowboy threw the fight, but I find his tweet hilarious.

Conor's quick work of Cowboy shows just how great Khabib is.

The talk of it being fixed is simply a distraction from the very real point about the UFC (again) greasing Conor's path to the top, and (in the future), using the power of the media through their shills to pressure Khabib into a supremely undeserved rematch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back