Media Another UFC pro accuses Cowboy of throwing fight

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Lol, Nate Diaz....who lots of Conor fans support(ed)

How do we know what fight he's referring to?

91skX9RJkFL._SX466_.jpg

Was it already posted here? It's hard to track with all the new threads lately

He can’t even spell the shortest word in his retarded sentence.

I doubt it is possible to understand Mr. Diaz mind to the extent that you can conclude with any certainty that this tweet means that Diaz believed Cowboy threw the fight. He has weird ideas about being fake, keeping it real etc. and he might just be referring to some of that. There is no base in the tweet for the bold statement in the headline.

Lol, Nate Diaz....who lots of Conor fans support(ed)

If you believe everything Nate says then he and his brother have never lost a fight and are champs from LW up to HW despite the fact that everyone bar Nate and Nick are on PEDs. Not mad at him or anything there's nothing wrong with him throwing his hand up for the 3rd bout against McGregor, wouldn't shock me in the slightest if he made more money from the Conor fights, particularly the 2nd one than the rest of his career earnings combined.

Cerrone wanted out. Simple as that and people mistaken this for it being fixed. He got cracked with a hard knee 8 seconds in and he was badly hurt already. Everything else after this point with a skilled striker like Conor is just elementary.

If you believe everything Nate says then he and his brother have never lost a fight and are champs from LW up to HW despite the fact that everyone bar Nate and Nick are on PEDs. Not mad at him or anything there's nothing wrong with him throwing his hand up for the 3rd bout against McGregor, wouldn't shock me in the slightest if he made more money from the Conor fights, particularly the 2nd one than the rest of his career earnings combined.

I dont believe what Nate says lol, I just find it ironic that most Conor fans support him for ex they believe Nate when he says he slapped Khabib, but this time he's accusing the Cowboy fight being fake

all these conor nuthuggers coming out of the closets

I dont believe what Nate says lol, I just find it ironic that most Conor fans support him for ex they believe Nate when he says he slapped Khabib, but this time he's accusing the Cowboy fight being fake
Incidentally who is the other UFC Pro or who are the other UFC pros you are referring to in your thread title?

Back