Another Trump Victim (His War on Women Continues...)

2be4xg.jpg
Came across a disturbing article today.

• Trump ruined this lady's sex life and her desire to even date
  • Made her afraid to send her daughter to school
  • Ruined her car radiator
  • Made her cry
  • Took away her hope
  • Made a Hillary shirt that she bought unwearable
  • And even shattered her daughter's first toothfairy experience.

I can no longer support this monster (Trump) after reading this article:

How many more lives of SJW woman and weak Low-T Nu-Males will he ruin?

If only @sloppypie didn't have a meltdown and quit the War Room. He could have defended the rights of these Trump victims.

(excerpts below)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...to-look-for-a-partner/?utm_term=.858bfec9bbcd

Trump’s election stole my desire to look for a partner

In August, I went on six dates in one week. I had decided that I was ready to look for a partner. Enough of this dating unavailable men a half-decade younger than me. They’d never seriously consider a relationship with me, my two children and our needy dog. No. I wanted to find an equal. A man who wouldn’t feel the need to step in and rescue me. I didn’t need rescuing.

Two men seemed promising. One of them met me at a brewery.

We dated for a few weeks before he admitted he wasn’t ready for something serious. Two days later, the other of those good dates called me out of the blue. We talked for a while, and I asked him to dinner. Things were falling into place. A feast was laid out on the table, and it looked delicious.

But two weeks later, the election happened. Once it was clear that Donald Trump would be president instead of Hillary Clinton, I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside, with winds high enough that they power might go out. The world felt that precarious to me.

My oldest came out of her room the next morning to show me the money the Tooth Fairy had left her. She’d unexpectedly had to have a tooth pulled, and so bravely went through it that I said, “Just think: You’ll always remember the day you got a tooth pulled with the day we elected our first female president.”

When I told her Trump had won, she protested: “But Mom. You said Hillary was going to win.”

“A lot of people thought the same thing,” I said. I hugged her, a little scared to send her to school, out into the big sky country of the red state where we live.

Twenty minutes later, at a stoplight on the way to drop off my 2-year-old daughter at day care, steam started creeping out from under the hood of my car. Fortunately my mechanic’s shop was nearby.

My radiator was cracked in two places, right at the top. “I really wouldn’t feel comfortable with you driving it,” one of the mechanics said. Luckily a new radiator could easily be obtained and installed that day. I thanked them.

I didn’t start crying until I had crossed the street to walk home.

That urge to cling to my family while keeping our foundation strong didn’t mesh well with continuing to date the man I’d been seeing.

“I can’t,” I told him. “I just can’t.”

I’ve lost the desire to attempt the courtship phase. The future is uncertain. I am not the optimistic person I was on the morning of Nov. 8, wearing a T-shirt with “Nasty Woman” written inside a red heart. It makes me want to cry thinking of that. Of seeing my oldest in the shirt I bought her in Washington, D.C., that says “Future President.”

There is no room for dating in this place of grief. Dating means hope. I’ve lost that hope in seeing the words “President-elect Trump.”

No wonder this bitch is single:rolleyes:

I felt like I got punked after reading that. Almost 2,000 comments too? Seems like Washington Post is manufacturing drama to drive traffic. That article made my brain hurt.

Can anyone get published in the Washington Post? I got a spare 15 minutes.

Do YOU really consider them esteemed?

Just an FYI, I quit the MSM a while ago when they started having tickers at the bottom of the screen "reporting" on Kim Kardashian. Someone sent me a CNN article the other day about trump meeting Kanye. Wtf.

So, while I agree with you that this article is an indictment of the media, I also think that you're giving it the attention that it's seeking, whether it be positive or negative. A read is a read, and interpret how you will. Just click on it so they can sell advertisements.

You are missing the point. While we are laughing about here, there are millions of snowflakes outthere thinking omg how terrible.

What ? We are going to pretend that people are not conditioned by what the MSM have them read ? Is this what we are doing here ?

Sure beats the constant pussy whining from your special little corner.

It's hilarious to point out the mentally challenged that are you anti-Trumpers.

You are missing the point. While we are laughing about here, there are millions of snowflakes outthere thinking omg how terrible.

What ? We are going to pretend that people are not conditioned by what the MSM have them read ? Is this what we are doing here ?

Is Hans driving the short bus, or does he have you pushing it?

Exactly. This isn't even the only article like this. There are tons of similar ones as ridiculous as it is.

Do a quick google search: (first results shown)

https://www.google.com/#q=trump+ruined+sex+life

Donald Trump is destroying America's sex life: Why his hateful orange ...
www.salon.com/.../donald-trump-is-destroying-americas-sex-life-why-his-hateful-ora..

“The View” tackles the issues: Trump is ruining people's sex lives – Rare
rare.us/story/the-view-tackles-the-issues-trump-is-ruining-peoples-sex-lives/

Tell All: Donald Trump ruined my sex life - Isthmus | Madison, Wisconsin
isthmus.com/opinion/tell-all/trump-ruined-sex-life/

Survey Says the Election is Ruining People's Sex Lives
nymag.com/thecut/2016/11/survey-says-the-election-is-ruining-peoples-sex-lives.html

I Haven't Had Sex in Weeks. I Blame Donald Trump. - Cosmopolitan
www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/.../donald-trump-elections-killed-my-sex-drive/

Did Trump Ruin Our Sex Lives? | Alternet
www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/did-trump-ruin-our-sex-lives

Voting For Donald Trump Is Ruining This Guy's Sex Life - TheLADbible
www.theladbible.com/.../weird-voting-for-donald-trump-has-ruining-this-guys-sex-lif...

The Presidential Election Stress: Female Sex Drive Ruined By ...
www.medicaldaily.com/womens-sex-lives-are-being-ruined-presidental-election-surve...

Exactly. This isn't even the only article like this. There are tons of similar ones as ridiculous as it is.

www.salon.com/.../donald-trump-is-destroying-americas-sex-life-why-his-hateful-ora..

nymag.com/thecut/2016/11/survey-says-the-election-is-ruining-peoples-sex-lives.html

www.theladbible.com/.../weird-voting-for-donald-trump-has-ruining-this-guys-sex-lif...

www.medicaldaily.com/womens-sex-lives-are-being-ruined-presidental-election-surve...

<36>

Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew address the "What do I tell my kids :(" ridiculousness.

Carolla: What did my dad tell me when Gerald Ford was elected?

Dr. Drew: Or when Nixon resigned...

Carolla: We didn't have a discussion about it. I was 10. I didn't give a shit.

Here's a nugget from the above missive:

"During sex with her husband, she continued, she suddenly felt uncomfortable 'because of his hand being near my vagina and my thoughts immediately going towards the hands of abusive, creepy men reaching there.'"

151230140600-schlong-she-lost-trump-large-169.jpg

SJW's make Hans Gruber salty as noted

Trump even took away Michelle Obama's hope

We all draw "hope" from different places. Some of us had none 8 years ago. She just thinks she is entitled to her own source of hope, just like so many other disillusioned liberals right now.

They are essentially saying, "Donald Trump is president, therefore I no longer desire penis. If Hillary had been elected, my love of penis would grow tremendously."

Odd view of the world.

Execute her and make her children wards of the state.

Back