Another Trump Victim (His War on Women Continues...)

god, how i despise these people that shield themselves behind children.
what scum.

Shield or not? Your opinion?

1481968154905.png

Shield or not? Your opinion?

1481968154905.png
well, behind that letter sure are some triggered parents. you can imagine the paranoia in that house to make a kid write stuff like that. ffs, let's stop pretending an 8 year old knows the meaning of those words.

Bwahhh, ha, ha,ha....... Slaps knee.

That article plus the comments section was one of the funniest things I've seen since the election. I'm no Trump fan and I think it was a terrible mistake electing him, I'm not optimistic about the chances of him being a good POTUS. But I will say, the triggering that his election has caused has been glorious.

The article was as pathetic as the butthurt that it caused you.
Yet you're the one crying about it.
Such logic. See, butthurt implies a sense of some level of anguish. We are all laughing at this dim child like weakling. Not "butthurt". The opposite, in fact. You have your signals crossed.
I hope this clears things up for you.

Yet you're the one crying about it.
Such logic. See, butthurt implies a sense of some level of anguish. We are all laughing at this dim child like weakling. Not "butthurt". The opposite, in fact. You have your signals crossed.
I hope this clears things up for you.

So, he made a thread in his typical fashion to laugh at the article instead of just....laughing at it? Such logic.

That letter was not written by an 8 year old.

Who is she trying to fool ?

You mean to tell me that you don't know 8 year olds that fret of the dangers of xenophobia all day long?

Must not live in Cali or New York.

Last edited:
So, he made a thread in his typical fashion to laugh at the article instead of just....laughing at it? Such logic.
Why should he be greedy? Sharing is caring.
Now go cry some more, something tells me the tear fountain hasn't dried up yet.

Came across a disturbing article today.

• Trump ruined this lady's sex life and her desire to even date
  • Made her afraid to send her daughter to school
  • Ruined her car radiator
  • Made her cry
  • Took away her hope

Didnt read the article, but this sounds like most of my ex girlfriends. Except i dont date girls with kids.

Somewhere out there is a man who dated this woman who needs to write an article titled, "Trump saved my life".

Not funny, scary. These so-called 'snowflakes' are disturbed and full of hate. You wouldn't want to be at their mercy one day.

I want a Hilary shirt I can't wear so I can wear it.

she had 6 dates in one week. Either shes a prostitute or a disgusting human being with zero loyalty and just wants a man to say she has one instead of organically building a friendship and love. She is the reason men cheat.

Didnt read the article, but this sounds like most of my ex girlfriends. Except i dont date girls with kids.

That's a good point actually. The SJWs believe the Trump voters are doing them personal, direct harm, ruining their lives, etc. So this is personal -- not politics! -- to them. They're fully capable of acts like slashing your tires, throwing a brick through your window, poisoning your dog, etc -- exactly like a cheated ex-gf.

Goes to show that the majority of journalist are glorified bloggers.

Back