• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Another terror attack in France, another suspect on the terror watch list...

Yes if they are not citizens. Problem comes if they are citizens.

Well they are not doing it anyway. Which begs the question: What exactly is the point in these terror watch lists we hear so much about and not doubt cost a fortune for the manpower and resources to put together?

I guess I must be imagining all those stories about Coptic Christians being murdered in Egypt.

You're not, but it's quite sad to see you're using them to pursue your bs narrative.
Coptics are one community, there are many other Christians communities in the middle east.

014d531059780874.jpg

Well they are not doing it anyway. Which begs the question: What exactly is the point in these terror watch lists we hear so much about and not doubt cost a fortune for the manpower and resources to put together?

Maybe if you could use your brain, you'll understand by yourself that lot of potential terror attacks are stopped before it happens because of these terror watch lists ?
But well, you'll not hear about them, because, well, nothing happened ?

Was he heard shouting "Merry Christmas" while looking Asian?

Maybe if you could use your brain, you'll understand by yourself that lot of potential terror attacks are stopped before it happens because of these terror watch lists ?
But well, you'll not hear about them, because, well, nothing happened ?

If true, shouldn't they be telling people about it? Rather than making this claim? It happens on occasion, so why reveal it only sometimes? I don't accept at face value these claims that these are foiling all these terror attacks no one hears about, although it's ironic because these claims usually come from the same governments who try to downplay terror as being done by a such small minority of people.

In America, we have such people who are called moderate Republicans. As destructive as the worst progressives. Those are people who are only worried about their next tax return, not their grandchildren growing up in the Balkans. Because to speak out against immigration despite it drastically changing the politics of numerous states in the past 20 years alone is apparently racist. They make up the entire GOP leadership since the Bush era.

If true, shouldn't they be telling people about it? Rather than making this claim? It happens on occasion, so why reveal it only sometimes? I don't accept at face value these claims that these are foiling all these terror attacks no one hears about, although it's ironic because these claims usually come from the same governments who try to downplay terror as being done by a such small minority of people.

I don't think counter terrorism/information agencies should be transparent, no.
It's a delicate and dangerous topic, you know ...
In France we have 5/7 millions Muslims, so yeah, still a small minority.

#StandwithStrasborg

#ThoughtsandPrayers

#NotallMuslims

#IslamMeansPeace

#LoveTrumpsHate

#Don'tLookBackinAnger

Did I miss anything?:rolleyes:
Something something crusades something something white males are the real problem

The police have done a pretty good job on cracking down on jihadist organizations (who aren't exactly covert), but occasionally a lone nutjob will still slip through.

The likelihood of a big, organized attack, such as the one in Paris, has grown much smaller, but these sorts of indiscriminate acts of violence can hardly be prevented, not at this point anyway.

With ISIS pretty much done, the morale of jihadists to commit themselves to attacks is very low. But as usual they are pretty much just waiting for the next big terrorist group to rise. These sorts of "sleeper cells" still do exist, and need to be purged, before the Middle East gives rise to another big jihad organization to fill the vacuum.

Isis may be weak but the wahhabis and hanbali bukhari followers are not and are growing. Not to mention the taliban and groups like the red mosque in pakistan are growing. Look up the red mosque pakistan and see for yourself how they are infilitrating the government and have cells everywhere. They are becoming too hard for the government to shut down so government has moved to quarantine. All these groups need is access to the west or a weakened west and weak borders. Netflix has a documentaey called among the believers.

Last edited:
Are the terror watch lists just another excuse to give big government/globalist minions all kinds of cash to do nothing of consequence, but appear to be doing something about terrorism?

Have you been living under a rock?

France arrests suspects before they're able to carry out attacks all the time.

They have also deported dozens upon dozens of terror suspects who were not French citizens.

Have you been living under a rock?

France arrests suspects before they're able to carry out attacks all the time.

They have also deported dozens upon dozens of terror suspects who were not French citizens.

Well, it's amazing that something like the 2015 attack can happen with recent migrants then. The band was then barred from future performances for pointing out the complicity of Muslim staff members.

The attacks would not exists if you people just stop with your Islamaphobia. All of you drive these peaceful people to commit these atrocities.

Last edited:
#StandwithStrasborg

#ThoughtsandPrayers

#NotallMuslims

#IslamMeansPeace

#LoveTrumpsHate

#Don'tLookBackinAnger

Did I miss anything?:rolleyes:
"White people kill people too!"

*cites a school shooter from an 80% white country.

Pictures of Christians being slaughtered that you say isn't happening?

I don't think that's allowed on here.

The way you argue shows again how low you are.

You said that churches in middle east are constantly slaughtered, which is a lie.
Now as a low human being you transform that into "Christians being slaughtered that you say isn't happening?"
It's not what I said.

Back