• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Another terror attack in France, another suspect on the terror watch list...

There is more than one billion Muslims in the world.
I don't think you're personally guilty of more than 500 000 irakis death.
I don't think Muslims who are not terrorists are responsible of the others.
Easy.
Yet, it's muslims that committed the terrorist attacks. Not jews. Not Christians. Not hindus. Not Buddhist. Not wiccans.

Yet, it's muslims that committed the terrorist attacks. Not jews. Not Christians. Not hindus. Not Buddhist. Not wiccans.

Well it's Americans who destroyed half of the middle east.

Sure.
Now what is the link between irak, Saddam, a secular dictator, and 9/11 ?

I'm not going to go into the merits or foolishness of getting involved in Iraq, but it happened as a direct result of a massive terror attack in the West. And when Al-Qaeda leaders like al-Zarqawi were being treated for battlefield injuries in Iraq before the invasion, it's hard to buy how utterly separate they were.

Just Google churches in middle east/North Africa.
Then, come back to me.

You know that Christianity is much older than Islam right? And Judaism much older than both? That the Christians who still live in Islamic nations are not recent immigrants? Do you grasp that? These are not migrants. And what happened to them in Lebanon, in Pakistan and in Egypt has been among the most horrific religious violence in last 25 years.

I'm asking where non-Muslim people are immigrating into Islamic nations?

I'm not going to go into the merits or foolishness of getting involved in Iraq, but it happened as a direct result of a massive terror attack in the West. And when Al-Qaeda leaders like al-Zarqawi were being treated for battlefield injuries in Iraq before the invasion, it's hard to buy how utterly separate they were.

"The direct result" has nothing to do with logic.
No rational reasons to attack irak at this time. Maybe Saudi Arabia ? Oh wait ...
Well now we have isis.
Well played.

"The direct result" has nothing to do with logic.
No rational reasons to attack irak at this time. Maybe Saudi Arabia ? Oh wait ...
Well now we have isis.
Well played.

It was Allah's will. Like everything else. One wonders why he hates his followers so much.

You know that Christianity is much older than Islam right? And Judaism much older than both? That the Christians who still live in Islamic nations are not recent immigrants? Do you grasp that? These are not migrants. And what happened to them in Lebanon, in Pakistan and in Egypt has been among the most horrific religious violence in last 25 years.

I'm asking where non-Muslim people are immigrating into Islamic nations?

You said they're not allowed and you have to accept Muslims.
Do you want to immigrate in an insecure economically fucked up third world country ?
Yeah, me neither.

George w bush and ignorant muricans are not Allah.

You miss the point. According to the Muslims, everything is Allah's will. Israel winning four decisive victories in wars of aggression waged against them and the infidel West utterly obliterating the largest Muslim army twice in a matter of weeks is his will. If you believe in what they say.

But they don't actually believe it. Because how could you complain about anything if you actually believed everything was God's will?

This time in Strasbourg.

What exactly is the point in having these lists if the people on it are allowed to stay in the country and somehow obtain highly illegal firearms to carry out these attacks?

Virtually every attack in Europe is accompanied by "suspect is known to authorities" and on some kind of watch list.

Are the terror watch lists just another excuse to give big government/globalist minions all kinds of cash to do nothing of consequence, but appear to be doing something about terrorism? Oh, let's go to red alert. That will show them.

*Mod Edit*
Since the TS, here, forgot to link the story:

At Least 2 Dead After Shooting in Strasbourg, French Officials Say
Problem is that if the authorities just jailed everyone that said or did something to appear on law enforcement radar, the gov. would be accused of violating civil liberties.

Problem is that if the authorities just jailed everyone that said or did something to appear on law enforcement radar, the gov. would be accused of violating civil liberties.

If someone is a migrant or not born in these nations and there is enough information and suspicion about them to be put on the terror list, that they should be deported? If not, they serve no purpose.

You miss the point. According to the Muslims, everyone is Allah's will. Israel winning four decisive victories and the infidel utterly obliterating the largest Muslim army twice in a matter of weeks as his will. If you believe in what they say.

I don't believe in God.
And I don't believe in your stupid caricatures too.

If someone is a migrant or not born in these nations and there is enough information and suspicion about them to be put on the terror list, that they should be deported? If not, they serve no purpose.
Yes if they are not citizens. Problem comes if they are citizens.

Back