another shameless blue belt thread (w/ pic)

harr3929

Is There No One Else?
Reaction score
i know there are probably a million of these threads but i just got my blue belt tonight so here is one more lol. received my blue from gilbert "durinho" burns, who is a great instructor as well as competitor (though im sure you all know that). took me around 10 months, won 6 divisions at white belt and had a 21-2 record in gi/nogi if anyone cares. :D

bluebelt.jpg

congrats man. that pic looks more purple than blue

Cool man! I'm curious though, are you training out of Rio Claro or somewhere else?

congrats man. that pic looks more purple than blue

haha yea, the guy i borrowed it from has washed it so much that it looks pretty purple. just ordered a dark blue from gameness though.

Cool man! I'm curious though, are you training out of Rio Claro or somewhere else?

im in charlotte, NC. durinho was with us february/march of this year and june until the middle of august, he came straight from the mundials

Congrats awesome record. I got mine in 10 months and had a 10-1 record at whitebelt. I think I only had 5 points scored against me in all 11 matches. My record wasn't as good as yours but enough to make my instructor want to see me compete against blues.

Congrats, I hope to post my blue belt thread august 21st or so. We will see if I get graded on our next belt test or not.

well done way to kick ass in the comps, imo it shows that you are not at a white belt level.

haha yea, the guy i borrowed it from has washed it so much that it looks pretty purple. just ordered a dark blue from gameness though.

Poor decision. Gameness belts suck. Congrats on the promotion though.

If you can, cancel your order, gameness makes horrendously stiff belts. Seriously, unless they've changed how they made them from when I bought mine a couple years ago, they are shite. Congrats on the blue btw.

Congats on the blue man. One step closer to complete and total world domination... Muaahahaaahahahaa!!!! :icon_twis

wow, congratulations. who is your main instructor when Durinho is not there? that's a good record especially just at white belt

Congrats man! You look like the guy that beat me at the last NAGA's in Georgia... at least from what I remember heh... It was my 2nd match, Gi, 160 lbs division via armbar/americana or something :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back