another shameless blue belt thread (w/ pic)

Congrats! With a competition record like that, you definitely deserve it.

im in charlotte, NC. durinho was with us february/march of this year and june until the middle of august, he came straight from the mundials

Where do you train in Charlotte? I've been at Alliance while in Charlotte this summer, always cool to see somebody else local. Congrats on the promotion

man congrats! I saw Gilbert Burns compete at my first tournament and was AMAZED with his game man. Dude is awesome... and congrats to you!

damm 8 months seems quick, but u must be doin something right to have a competition record like that. Good job man and Congrats! I'm still waiting patiently for my blue, i need some more mat time! lol

Nice man. Keep it up. Was the test hard?

Congratulations. I got my 4th stripe on my blue belt the other night. Training hard for my purple.

Congrats on the belt. Good luck competing in your new division.

nice - not sure why people have issues with blue belt threads....congrats to you

Congrats. Maybe, one day, I might get to join you....maybe, perhaps.

I thought the title said ''Another SHEMALES blue belt thead with pics''.

You can imagine my disappointment.

haha yea, the guy i borrowed it from has washed it so much that it looks pretty purple. just ordered a dark blue from gameness though.

First of all Congrats!

The Gameness belts are nice - especially for use in the Gauntlet.

I almost dropped someone at the last promotion ceremony I was at. The Gameness belts are nice and thick so you can really lay in to someone when you're whipping them.

IMO that is a very important feature of a belt.

Last edited:
You hear if Ary is gonna get that Black belt?

And congrats, def earned.

Back