• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another reason why GSP is the GOAT

Still the dude has the best resume by far, and didn't popped, so...?
If not GSP, it has to be Fedor IMO
But since Fedor also has lost, and since he did some can crushing and circus fights, I'm going with the dude who has Prime Penn, Prime Hughes, Shields, Fitch, Hendricks on his bodycounts list

And while GSP had his "Hendricks fight", Jones had his "Gustafsson 1/Santos/Reyes" fights

Oh weird, look, another shitty and false narrative? Jones has a much better resume. Greatness is about accomplishments and accolades. There's a few who have done it better than GSP.

You sound racist

No, you.

giphy.gif

Oh weird, look, another shitty and false narrative? Jones has a much better resume. Greatness is about accomplishments and accolades. There's a few who have done it better than GSP.

No, you.

giphy.gif

Jones resume is great, the only one that could compare to GSP's, but it fell short IMO.

And look, if it wasn't for the fact that Bones is a cheater, I would argue for him as the GOAT probably. Or at least, GSP's case wouldn't be that clear cut for everyone with a brain.
But Jones is a cheater. He's the Barry Bonds of MMA. And like Barry Bonds, he will never be recognised as the greatest of anything in his sport.
Of course the same goes for Anderson Silva.

Jones resume is great, the only one that could compare to GSP's, but it fell short IMO.

And look, if it wasn't for the fact that Bones is a cheater, I would argue for him as the GOAT probably. Or at least, GSP's case wouldn't be that clear cut for everyone with a brain.
But Jones is a cheater. He's the Barry Bonds of MMA. And like Barry Bonds, he will never be recognised as the greatest of anything in his sport.
Of course the same goes for Anderson Silva.

Yeah, but the one thing you don’t really truly understand is that everything you just said is bullshit.

Fuckin hell

View attachment 946563
Nobody else has such a well rounded career stats.

Here is Aldo, Jones and Silva so you can compare
:
View attachment 946564 Jones
View attachment 946565 Aldo
View attachment 946566 Andreson
While interesting, numbers are just that.
Deceiving pieces of information that can be manipulated if you don't take your time to analyze each fighter's style, career, opponents, etc.

To give you an example, compare TDD between MW fighters, and Demian Maia will be one of the worse fighters in that division (After all, why would he ever stop anyone's attempt to take him down?). But only people who knows who he was would understand that this number is meaningless (for him) but may be very important for a pure striker.

Same applies here.

Ok, you are "that type" of dude.

I guess we're done here lol

We're done when you quit trying so hard, fella. You made a stupid statement. I showed you why. We can keep going. I know how you girls like to patty cake.

Back