Another raping gang in England.

The Irish have also lost their minds.

Voting for legal abortion and then celebrating as if they had won the World Cup or some shit.

I can understand some of the arguments for abortion, but to be punching the air and celebrating it is pretty disgusting and shameful

I agree. that was revolting. Even some pro-abortion voters were appalled. The Irish have signed their death certificates with the abortion and now the mass migration. A Saudi funded Mosque, with an apartment complex for 2000+, halal butcher, islamic school,etc was just approved for here in Kilkenny. It will be an instant No-Go zone once its completed.

I agree. that was revolting. Even some pro-abortion voters were appalled. The Irish have signed their death certificates with the abortion and now the mass migration. A Saudi funded Mosque, with an apartment complex for 2000+, halal butcher, islamic school,etc was just approved for here in Kilkenny. It will be an instant No-Go zone once its completed.

Those 2000+ Muslims will have children and be entitled to benefits, paid for by the tax payer.

Their numbers will grow from 2000 to 30,000 in a couple of generations.

Only if they sit out their sentence in their own country imo. Setting them free is irresponsible.
I meant rather than release them back into this country after they've served their sentence, they should be deported. Not just deport them without any jail time in the country where they've committed the crime. The UK cannot do enforce another country to punish anyone.

The Irish have signed their death certificates with the abortion and now the mass migration. A Saudi funded Mosque, with an apartment complex for 2000+, halal butcher, islamic school,etc was just approved for here in Kilkenny. It will be an instant No-Go zone once its completed.
Muslims selectively placed all around countries.

Heres the thing, the next time you hear or read anything negative about American gun culture you should think about this situation. In England, a man that KNOWS his daughter is in a place(house/hotel, doesnt matter) with a RAPIST or MANY RAPISTS sits outside and calls the police.
I cant speak for all Americans but i can say without a shadow of doubt that there would be enough guns within a 5 block vacinity to remove that girl from her captors hands long before the police are even notified.

Personally the second i findout where my daughter is i would have 40 guys with AR15s next to me knocking on a door.
You notify the police afterwards....or not at all.

England....ive lost a lot of respect for you in this thread.

Most English men care more about whether their favourite football is winning or not, that the fact that foreign men are raping their women.

More Labour MP's are outraged

at Sajid Javid for calling them Asian.

What an absolutely shocking state of affairs.

More Labour MP's are outraged

at Sajid Javid for calling them Asian.

What an absolutely shocking state of affairs.

Diane Abbott and David Lammy. Tut tut tut.

All too quick to call out white people for institutionalised racism and racistly voting Brexit.

Yet can't call a Pakistani/"Asian" grooming gang what it is.

Just look at the defenders in those twitter comment sections trying to make this a Male issue as always. Rape enabling NPCs the lot of them.

Fuck Abbott, Fuck Lammy and fuck anyone who tries to disingenuously hide what this problem clearly is and the reason for it.

White people need to wake up and do something about this. They'll happily take your welfare, your generosity, rape your daughters and call you the racist, all in the name of "diversity", aided and abetted by white hating politicians like Naz Shah, Diane Abbott and David Lammy.

They don't even hide their bitterness and hatred of white people anymore.

Last edited:
Diane Abbott and David Lammy. Tut tut tut.

All to quick to call out white people for institutionalised racism and racistly voting Brexit.

Yet can't call a Pakistani/"Asian" grooming gang what it is.

Just look at the defenders in those twitter comment sections trying to make this a Male issue as always. Rape enabling NPCs the lot of them.

Fuck Abbott, Fuck Lammy and fuck anyone who tries to disingenuously hide what this problem clearly is and the reason for it.

White people need to wake up and do something about this. They'll happily take your welfare, your generosity, rape your daughters and call you the racist, all in the name of "diversity", aided and abetted by white hating politicians like Naz Shah, Diane Abbott and David Lammy.

They don't even hide their bitterness and hatred of white people anymore.

It's funny how I didn't see any responses like this when people protested the visit of the Pope because of child abuse within the Catholic church.

And they're all such tan Englanders. Impressive they can get that much sunlight over there

It's funny how I didn't see any responses like this when people protested the visit of the Pope because of child abuse within the Catholic church.

Can you imagine their responses if Rotherham, Newcastle, Bristol, Huddersfield and the countless others were committed by White English men unto minority girls?

All the buzzwords would be out in force.

They actually sicken me. The only thing that triggers me more than these stories is the public servants who try their hardest to deceive the public about them. They Will happily lie through their teeth to you that this is a problem for all males and not the massively overly represented "Asian" male population.

I can only comprehend what their private view of these girls being raped are. "Slut" "Slags" "Asking for it" all spring to mind.

Of course, Naz Shah's disgusting, odious mask slipped off long ago.

But again, none of those 3 will be ousted because they're all backed by electorates who share either their view (Shah's case) or skin colour.

White Brits need to wake up. You're the only ones pushing, and being pushed, into "diversity" in this country. Every other group hates us and will always see you as oppressors. They don't care about the mass rapes of your daughters because they believe in punishing you for the "sins of the father".

‘Rotherham, Oxford, Rochdale, Derby, Banbury, Telford, Peterborough, Aylesbury, Bristol, Halifax, Keighley, Newcastle... now Huddersfield

Holy shit! What is going on in England? Why do they not put a stop to this? What about the fathers, brothers, etc? Where are the men of England?
Cuck country. Report online stuff, even if it's not a crime.
That happens to my daughter and people are dying. I don't care, even with jail time, I wouldn't just take it. I'd take as many if those filthy animals with me.

In the Rotherham report there are at least two incidents where girls fathers tracked their daughters down to houses where they were being abused, rang the police for help only for them to turn up and arrest them while their daughters were left at the mercy of their abusers. There are even cases of the victims being arrested on charges of racial abuse when they came forward to the police.

A lot of people still don't realise just how bad it is and the extent to which the authorities are complicit.
Yeah fuck England, aka the UK. They made their bed, and multi culturalism is a cancer.
British men need to respond via vigilantee justice. As law is not enforced it seems

So many gangs like this have been found in England, after Rotherham people said 'never again!'
You can bet your life this is happening in France, Sweden, Germany, etc, etc, its what they do.
When these guys enter prison they will be applauded by the muslim population and treated like heroes. "Hey mohammad, tell us all the stories of you having sex with little white girls.'
The death penalty would be perfect for these guys, how could anyone disagree?

If only there was a way to execute them so that wouldnt go to their version of heaven/Valhalla...a way that they 100% know that their god and prophet will disown them...if only

Those 2000+ Muslims will have children and be entitled to benefits, paid for by the tax payer.

Their numbers will grow from 2000 to 30,000 in a couple of generations.

Definitely. They're getting €5,000 "emergency money" upon entry, then the normal welfare rate of €198 a week [and ofcourse children's allowance.] Then they're jumping the que and getting Council houses [while there are thousands of irish homeless]

Plus Varadkar the "Punjabi Princess" wants to bring in a million of them as part of his Ireland 2040 plan.

Wow and they wonder why White people are racist towards Pakistanis..

Back