Another raping gang in England.

I posted this in the meme thread but it can be of service to take a look at the gangs of joyous enrichment

DqEbN89WoAALsAj.jpg

auflkw.jpg

Ah ha!!! White supremacist rape gang confirmed!

Google.co.uk tells me otherwise.

type "British Asian" in the google.co.uk search, hit enter and let yourself be educated...

Let me know if you ever need help using google again. I am always down for helping retards like you!

Last edited:
Hear is proof that it happened mate.

They all sound weak and gay. The first guy is on the border of sounding like a man, but it almost sounds like comically silly pcness is built in the accent. Your fake over civility regarding such egregiously acts against you does you no favors, and doesn't equal intelligence, ladies.

Last edited:
auflkw.jpg

Ah ha!!! White supremacist rape gang confirmed!

Imagine if Europeans started migrating to the middle east in big numbers (as if that would be allowed, even though they would IMPROVE areas) and a poster like this existed regarding rape of under age Arabic girls.

They would straight up be killed, and European women would applaud their street executions; leftists would scream for all Europeans to return home.

their parents never taught them that raping and brutally murdering people is bad. not their fault

Hear is proof that it happened mate.

<Huh2>

That commissioner guy should be imprisoned and the officers involved should be executed, along with the rapists. Absolutely despicable. And all those smug leftie fucks who mocked people trying to call attention to this, or who still try to minimize it or run interference for it, can go eat shit. They helped create the environment that lead to SO MANY girls being abused.

They'll going to purge the army if any sympathisers they wont have any army left. They've done same in Germany, trying to crack down against any who may threaten their peaceful multicultural melting pot of shit.

<Huh2>

That commissioner guy should be imprisoned and the officers involved should be executed, along with the rapists. Absolutely despicable. And all those smug leftie fucks who mocked people trying to call attention to this, or who still try to minimize it or run interference for it, can go eat shit. They helped create the environment that lead to SO MANY girls being abused.

They were far, far, far too soft on him. The forces over civility that seems to just come with the language when spoken that way... It's stupid. Straight up stupid.

Back