Another photo set from Fedor's training camp!

zURoqtLwn_8.jpg

mUqY5SgYOyk.jpg

hLkpmGyMJxg.jpg

PJe0xaEPAH0.jpg

B16rgejVNtU.jpg

FTrADDb-l3k.jpg

Looks in shape. Needs to stop dilly dallying and sign with the UFC. He's 38, there's zero reason for him to sign anywhere besides the UFC. He's already thought of as the best HW ever. I don't really think that but 90% of people do. I think if you haven't done it in the UFC it's not the same but I'm not starting that argument lol. He's great we all know that. If he goes to Bellator or M-1 it'll be a travesty and he wasted everyone's time.

The daily Fedor trolling is much more enjoyable then the Scaub or Sonnen trolling.

His management team is doing the same thing Bork Lasers team (i.e. massive army of trolls) did on Sherdog during his negotiations with WWE to get more $$$$.

Fedor isn't signing with the UFC, let's get real.

2nd pic, he looks like a lean, mean, fighting machine. Look at the legs on him from the side view. Front view is meh.

Christ, please. Make him land in the UFC this time.

Win or lose it will be an epic end to an epic career.

Return of the king, prophecy fulfilled etc. The GOAT needs the red carpet rolled out, due respect given and a proper finale in the worlds biggest MMA promotion

Oh shit. Looks a little fat through the middle-same old same old-but in general much leaner than before.

He could seriously make a run at LHW (and maybe he should).

How fucking insane would that be.

mark my words. UFC heavyweight champion 2016. that's if he doesn't sign of wsof or Bellator. anyways he still needs to kill somebody on the New Year's Eve show in Japan..... before we get to any of this.

again NOT TRAINING IN A CAGE even though vadim says he sent one to fedor. he just never used it. i see a ring there, not smart. train in a cage.

Oh shit. Looks a little fat through the middle-same old same old-but in general much leaner than before.

He could seriously make a run at LHW (and maybe he should).

How fucking insane would that be.

Why? f*ck that.

I don't want him in MMA B league.

I rather not see him fight.

Ahh he's a bit too small for HW now, I think times have changed...but I'm still going to see him fight where ever he does.

The video of him demolishing Tim Sylvia got me into MMA so I owe him.

O its a pride fc gym where its full of cans,lhws, & unskilled super heavy weights.

Vitaly Minakov might not be the best guy in the world, but he's a legitimate HW that would be top 10 easily in the UFC. Probably top 5 on their rankings.

Looks in shape. Needs to stop dilly dallying and sign with the UFC. He's 38, there's zero reason for him to sign anywhere besides the UFC. He's already thought of as the best HW ever. I don't really think that but 90% of people do. I think if you haven't done it in the UFC it's not the same but I'm not starting that argument lol. He's great we all know that. If he goes to Bellator or M-1 it'll be a travesty and he wasted everyone's time.

If you're not trying to start that argument, don't make the statement.
You're just trying to slip this in somewhere in such a way that'll leave you free from the logical response of "you're an idiot."

It's reasonable to have another candidate in mind for GOAT MMA fitgher, but if you think anyone other than Fedor is MMA's HW GOAT, your opinion is not worth sharing.

Back