Another photo set from Fedor's training camp!

imma be honest these fedor training camp pic threads got old real fast bruh

As opposed to Conor bless, Ronda vs Floyd/Cain/LeBron, ufc is dying, reebok kits, Dana has upset me etc etc

They're a nice distraction from the 99% snooze fest sherdog has turned into lately imo

He is clearly in better physical shape than he was the last few years of his career. The Fedor optimist in me believes that he's probably healthier and has much more drive to compete now than he did before. Then when you look at the current landscape of the division you see that anyone with a big punch has a shot to get a title shot. It makes me think he can actually make some waves.

Then I think of how long the guy has been out of competition and question whether his skills are any sharper than they were.

Either way I've seen enough to be really excited about his return.

Too bad he's not at 205, he could use those legs to get some topmass in there.

Having an undefeated champion like minakov training with you is a bonus. He always had useless training partners .

tumblr_inline_ntgcd8S8dd1rye435_500.gif

Have to quote this one.

O its a pride fc gym where its full of cans,lhws, & unskilled super heavy weights.

Yah, unlike the ufc gym at that time that had monsters like, Sylvia,arlovski,buentello,McGee, and cabbage. Yah remember when he beat the 2 former ufc champs of his era in less then 5minutes combined. Pretty rich for rousey fan to say he only fought cans.

Fedor looking good. Hope that chin holds up if and whenever he returns. Interesting times head..

LOL. It helps my self esteem that I have the same body type as Fedor. LOL.

Just get in the UFC pls. Guy could still make millions, headline big ppvs. Why the heck not?

I hope this doesn't turn out to be some BJPenn.2 type shit.

His legs look strong. But I'm worried because it looks like he is instructing too much instead of training.

i like how they tape up the punching bag so we cant see the shape of the body inside it.

Back