Another female boxer has just won their third MMA fight in 60 seconds by Sub

Boxing is dying. Now these girls can't even get paid well there even though they are world champions and have to start another sport to earn good money. Sad and pathetic.

She should turn into a youtuber, those are the most successful boxers I heard

For women’s boxing sure. Female boxers get a separate P4P list, and 0 attention sadly.

Yet for mens? What universe do you live in?

That’s why you have guys that are just regular champions that nobody on Sherdog has heard of, that aren’t mainstream to Sherdog posters, who have made more money in boxing than anyone in the UFC outside of Mcgregor....

The intro to this all access >>>>> UFC fighter pay.

This is just one example of dozens. These aren’t the top draws in boxing, just mid tier draws. Compared to the absolute elite draws and stars/past stars of MMA....are Israel, Jon Jones, GSP, Silva etc, or any other MMA “megastars” not named Conor living like this?

Last edited:
Amanda Serrano is awesome, and a fine boxer.

I think she does mma very occasionally for shits and giggles and it's hard for her to get boxing fights because she is a very tough and skilled woman.
That entire IKON card was no gusta, and her opponent was shocked after getting punched cleanly a few times by a woman with world class hands. She should not have been in the ring tbh.

Amanda Serrano has had 3 pro mma fights and has been training bjj for quite a while, indeed she has entered and won tournaments. So although she is primarily a boxer, and an outstanding one, she is also a mixed martial artist. Her opponent on the other hand is a kickboxer who had never previously fought in mma.

So rather than a boxer beating an mma fighter in this obscure Mexican promotion, what we actually saw was an mma fighter beating a kickboxer. The anti crowd really need to up their game.

Bethe corriera would beat exactly zero men that are even decently athletic.
Your takes on wmma are hilarious.
MMA is the only sport where fans think that an untrained man could beat a professional woman.

Your takes on MMA are hilarious.

Boxing is dying. Now these girls can't even get paid well there even though they are world champions and have to start another sport to earn good money. Sad and pathetic.

Are you actually basing your opinion on the paychecks of female boxers?

Serrano has competed and won in BJJ competitions. She is a true mixed martial artist, and a good one.

MMA is the only sport where fans think that an untrained man could beat a professional woman.

Your takes on MMA are hilarious.
I've actually fought lol. Your takes from the couch are worthless.
Just because women can beat you up doesn't mean that holds true for most men.
I'd bet my life that my brother sparks bethe, a former world title challenger.

I've actually fought lol. Your takes from the couch are worthless.
Just because women can beat you up doesn't mean that holds true for most men.
I'd bet my life that my brother sparks bethe, a former world title challenger.
<YeahOKJen>

I do train I train all the time with people infinitely better than these people I'm better than these women. I am not better than everyone in the UFC I would get my ass kicked by 9/10 of the fly-weight men and I'm 190 pounds but at this level of WMMA, they are terrible end of story it's insulting they can compete.

Don't get so upset sherbro.

Women's boxing has always attracted little attention and paid peanuts compared to the men's divisions. It makes a lot of sense for female champs to transition to MMA since there is the potential for a bigger spotlight and more money.

Nothing is stopping you from doing it then. But, you’d rather sit on your device, and talk shit about people getting paid to fight for a living. If it’s so easy go hard, and get paid.

I think he’s saying it’s easy for women to get into the sport because the skill level is generally very low. For men it’s dangerous as fuck, high risk low reward.

Nothing is stopping you from doing it then. But, you’d rather sit on your device, and talk shit about people getting paid to fight for a living. If it’s so easy go hard, and get paid.
Do you think he wants to be seen as MMA woman beater?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back